Part 5 Alone with Empty space

At the same time

At the same time

Jennie POV

Everything just like a dream after calling V I was crying in bathroom.To tried to get up and to light and empty in my heart.

How long I have been spends time crying none stop. Yet Lisa's also late for coming home. I should get ready for bed too.

When I getting out from there I sew something on table. The divorce papers and the Key hour with credit card left on the table.

" What the meaning all of this ? No...I should looking for Lisa's!"

As soon as I about to expose my mind. I need to call her where she is right now and what the meaning all of this .

Rigggg Rigggg Phone call

" Hello" without looking at number who called

" Babe. I have a good news for you"

" Ohh , V... Why you call me this late? And what the suprise you mean? "

" Wow. Are you in hurry? "

" No..I just..kind of sleeping.." lie.. again and again and I used to it .

" I sew your wife in the bar and I've finished everything for our future"

" What do you mean by that? " I'm getting mad all of sudden

" Aren't this what you always wanted?"

" I..I..."

" Now get the divorce and get all the money. Be a good girl this is our change together"

"Give me some time..."

" Okey...but remember everything is because of you babe. I'm doing is because your want to"

End call

" What the hell?!" I'm get back to my room and ones again pull out the paper of divorce and something dropped off from there .

" USB ? Why is it here ? And what the meaning of it?"

To make sure what the USB hide behind I'm put it on laptop play the video has record.

" Hello NiNi..." She looks so pale " when you see this video that means I've known everything about you..." She cry...I can feel the pain in her eyes and word." But I'm not regret to meet you NiNi, because of you I able to love and feel happiness. Everything because of you" please...why it so much hurt seeing her like this...the eye's of tried and disappointed." But I've always trying to fixed everything about our relationship, what I'm lacking just for our future together...NiNi ,I have a question for you...DO you ever LOVE me ? ...I guess if you do . Your probably wouldn't shears your love with someone else besides me right? Because you gotten broad with me from time to time that's why you love someone else, ohhh he named is V hehe" the laugh is also fake..why I do all this? Hurting she so much. Why would I be like this because of the man I meet not long ago? Everything it all my fault and the chances of my heart." Still...I can't talk you face to face...even though your Hurt me thousands of times...I still love you... please be happy with the person you love and the baby you carrying... Good bye My love, Falwell NiNi "