part 3 ( Your so Annoying )

Few days later Jennie, never stay at home like before she gone every time after Lisa leave for her work. She never know why Lisa act strange toward her. Because right now she falling in love with her Man's.

At the same time as always,V kiss her lip as soon as they're stay close.

" Hmmmp ... V..." Jennie voice so sweet to her lover. She's hold him tie as she'd miss him long time.

Jennie POV

How long I keep playing this game? Yet like it so much

How long I keep playing this game? Yet like it so much.even though, I know this was wrongly, but I can't control myself to not love another. I'm not a good Girl as Lisa's known. I have been in  relationship before with Kai's . We're even slept together too.but since I'd met Lisa's everything changes . I trying to get closer to her awhile her friend and her sister try to push me away from Lisa's. I never give up that easily. And the results I won over those girls who get into my ways.

This few day I feel so annoying by Lisa. She asked whatever I go.this so brother some.we fight sometimes too because she so over protective.

I need to pay off the debate soon before Lisa's knew about it. And also V my sweet boy who always understand me better. I love how he is , sweet , understanding and so loveable. He can fully my need awhile Lisa's can't.

Today again Lisa's already home before I get back. She sits on the couch looking at me in mad eyes.

" Where have you been all day ? " Her voice so cold

" Where have you been all day ? " Her voice so cold . And so what I don't care

" Meeting friend from college " said lazy

" What do you guys do until this late? This 10 pm already !? "  She stood up and walk towards me

" Why do I need to report to you all the time I go out to? You so annoying Lisa's!" I'm so sacred if she found out what have I done.

" Annoying you said...was am I this annoying in your eyes?..." I could sense her feel so sad yet I won't accept this easily because I'm really afraid she might find out.

" Yes!? " Then I rushed to my room leaving Lisa's there in there.

Lisa POV

Dear my love.... I'm so sad after hearing you said. The annoying words keep repeating in my mind.