𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

"𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜.
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛"

——————————————————————-
Amaya's POV:

I woke up to screaming again, can't Jerald shut the Fuck up, it's literally 5am in the morning.

You might be wondering who I'm talking about, well it's my foster father Jerald, who is right now downstairs smashing bottles of alcohol, which most probably means he's going to call me any second, just so he can beat me up. Jerald is a massive PUS-

"WORTHLESS BITCH GET DOWN HERE NOW"

Ha Called it.

As I walked into the room I knew exactly what he was gonna do because he smelt like weed and alcohol mixed together, He's gonna cut me with the glass and probably kick my organs a few times.

"yes sir, you wanted me?"
I hate calling him sir.

"did I tell you to speak, you piece of shit"

I nodded my head sideways because I knew if I speak the punishment would be worse.

I'm not scared of Jerald, and I actually always let him hurt me as a cover up, boyy do I want to slit his throat but you know, what can I do when I don't want no one to find out who I am.

He stared at me for a moment then grabbed an empty beer glass, smashed it on the cabinet table so there was two halves and came towards me.

⚠️Warning abuse ahead⚠️

He slapped me around the side of my head then dug the glass in my shoulder.

I didn't react nor did I wince. He twisted the glass bottle around my shoulder while looking directly at my eyes.

I can't feel the pain because I'm used to it, no matter how badly someone hurts me, physically and emotionally, I never show pain as I never feel it.

He took the glass bottle out of my shoulder, from the side of my eye I saw blood on the floor but looked away. He grabbed my hair and swung me around and then pushed my bruised and pale body on the floor.

I know he's going to kick me or cut me so I go in the futile position, you know with my knees up to my chest.

He kicked me for about 5 times, oh wow thanks for the new set of bruises dickhead, that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

He got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

"you always like to disobey me, little slutty bitch don't you, aww look at you trying to protect yourself,"

For fucks sakes get on with it already I'm getting bored.

He came towards me at first he cut my shoulder, I didn't feel a thing, ha ha ha weakkk.

He then cut my thighs through my clothing, my cheek, he stabbed my stomachache and finally cut my collarbone.

He put the knife on the cabinet table and smirked at me. Per-lease bitch you can't scare me, fast forward a couple of hours he ended up kicking me until he was bored and then went to sleep.