𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3

"𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝗐𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌, 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿"
________________________________

"𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝗐𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 �...

Almerix's POV:

"Almerix have you heard from Mr Smith yet about the missing shipments ?"

My older brother Adryan questioned, he's basically kind-of my boss but don't tell him I said that, he'll get all cocky and shit so, yeah just don't.

"yeah I did bro but he said him and his men didn't take them, I'm pretty sure he's lying though"

To be honest I know Mr Smith was lying because he averted my eyes and every now and then would tap his feet subtly on the floor and thats pretty obvious to basically everyone he's a liar.

Oh by the way I'm Almerix, I'm the second eldest child that my Mama and Papa had. You see they had 7 boys and 1 girl. The girl being my missing sister of 17 years.

I was there when our uncle took her when she was 3 months old.

I was only 10 years old. If I ever see our uncle again I'll probably lose my shit and go completely insane on him.

My sister was our little princess she was unbelievable cute when she was a baby oh and she couldn't sleep without her lollipop pillow that I actually got for her when she was born.

She always had trouble sleeping and not in the way you would think, she never cried as a child and even when distressed she never even let out a single tear, she would just keep moving in her cot.

Picture below is the lollipop pillow ⬇️