𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14

𝘕𝘌𝘍𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘈:
𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀, 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆, 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝘁.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
'𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'
𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻
𝗶'𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝗮𝗻𝗱
'𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'
𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻
𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆"
---------------------------------------------
𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

I woke up with a jolt and looked around for any signs of danger. I was sweating so much in my slumber that I was all sticky and my sweat was sticking to my clothes.
I took deep breathes to calm myself down for a few seconds.

My brain suddenly replays the last scenes from my nightmare. I shivered and closed my eyes deeply before opening them up a few seconds later.

Is it considered a nightmare if the scenes in your nightmare actually happened?

My bathroom door suddenly opened while I was still dazed out and Blade came out of it. His hair was wet, his face looked refreshed and he had a clean outfit on.
He's always been the early bird out of all of us.

[A/N: Blade's Outfit ⬇️]

"You look pale"You don't say 🙄

"You look pale"
You don't say 🙄.

He walked towards me as he was still drying his hair.

"And your sweating. . .
Did you have another nightmare ?"

"Dude your stating the obvious"
I rolled my eyes as I got up and went in the direction of the toilet.

I did my business, such as shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair etc.

I walked back out of the bathroom, still in a towel might I add.

"Amaya you know-
He cut himself off as he looked in the direction of where I just came out of.
Then he looked at my attire and turned back to where he was folding his pjs into his backpack.

What's up with him?

"You were saying"
I went into my wardrobe with the door closed and asked.