𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18

"𝗦𝗼, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜, 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘"

"𝗔 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗱. . .
𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."

"𝗕𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗱"
------------------------------------------------------
~ 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 ~

- 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 -

"What if I told you I know where TANDER 'seer of death' is ?"

I put my fingers in quotation marks when I mentioned the seer and death part.

"And do you ?" He asked me, I pulled two knifes that I found on the stairs to my sides.

"Well of coarse I do
I am that person after-all"
I giggled before my face went stone cold.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽

The prick had the nerve to laugh.

"Very funny little girl"
He said between taking breaths.

I looked at my biologicals expression and they all had their eyes narrowed and confusion clear on their faces.

They don't believe me.

I leaned towards the wall with my legs bent a bit. I tapped one of the knifes against my cheek as I waited patiently for the boys in the room to finish laughing.

"I wouldn't be so quick to judge Mr. Johnson"
He stopped his laughing to reply to me.

"What the hell are you talking about girl ?"
His eyes widened as his smile faded. I smirked.

"H-how do you know my name ?"
He questioned. I bit my lip while remaining eye contact with him.

"Well it's obvious, isn't it Clyde"
I raised one of my eyebrows at him which just made him scrunch his nose up in confusion yet again.

"How else would I know your name silly ? You should recognise me. I am after all; your brothers killer" I began laughing like a maniac.

Clyde scrunched his forehead up as he clenched his fists. He came towards me aggressively and put his hands around my throat. I continued laughing until he slapped me. Great, now my nose is bleeding.

I wiped my nose and smirked up at him. I didn't look at my biologicals expressions but I guess they didn't like that he slapped me. I moved towards the side of Clyde's ear and said.

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, all the kings Horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty together again" he slammed me against the wall and shouted.