𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 13

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ?
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲"

𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵.
---------------------------------------------

Amaya's POV:

"Be at my house within an hour"
I said to all 3 of them as I dropped them off at their house.

"Sure bitch"
"Whatever"
"Okay"

[𝗔/𝗡:
𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁😏]

They all said as they entered their house.
I drove of without another word.

About 20 minutes later I arrived back at my biologicals mansion. Some of the cars are here and some aren't. I parked my car and walked inside.

I walked towards the direction of the kitchen but just as I was about to walk in, someone nearly bumped into me.

I moved sideways so they wouldn't bump into me and I grabbed them by the collar.

"What are you doing sneaking around ?"
I asked blankly as I glanced at my so called twin.
Twin my ass 🙄.

"Where were you ?"
He glared at me.

"Answer me"
I demanded in a threatening tone as I tightened my grip on his T-shirt collar.

"I-. . . I um was just looking
for Ambrose"

I got into his face and smirked.
I analysed him for a few seconds and then narrowed my eyes in his direction.
He avoided my eyes.

"You're not going to bully him or tell him off for talking to his own sister, are you?"

He looked in my eye with widened eyes and said.

"No, no I'm not"
Liar.

I leaned closer until I was an inch in-front of his face.

"Let me rephrase that.
YOU WON'T DO THAT"

He subtly nodded his head in silence, as I let go of his collar, which ended in him falling on the floor.

Oh for fucks sake, I live with complete and utter pussies.
I didn't even let go that hard.

I walked passed him and finally entered the kitchen. I sat down of the furthest stall from the door and took my phone out.

"Just before you go. I will be having my friends over to stay the night."

I said as I was still looking at my phone screen. He scrambled off of the floor in anger and went out of the door.