Chapter 26

A few days went by and you and Tom were closer than ever. Spending every second with eachother. Something you could have never done with Richard.
"Soo I was thinking Olivia?" Tom said running your feet in your movie trailer while you read through your script. You looked up and giggled at him.
"Wow. I actually agree with you on a name," you said. He said.
"But babe, why are you only saying girl names? What if the baby's a boy?" you asked him. He stopped rubbing your feet and gave you his full attention.
"Trust me love, I know it's a girl." He said confidently. You giggled again. You loved this. A couple days ago Richard had you questioning everything and making you doubt if this is what Tom wanted. But the last couple of days you knew that this is what you both wanted.
"Well Tommy boy, I think your wrong. I 100% believe that our baby is a boy," you said also confidently. He shook his head and got up.
"We're just going to have to wait and see them huh," he said going in for a kiss. You both kissed passionately. But that was quickly broken up when both your assistants walked into the trailer.
"Guys we have a MAJOR problem!" exaggerated your assistant Jonny yelled.
"What wrong now Jonathan ?" Tom asked getting worried. Did he not know who Jonathan was by now? I love Jonathan with all my heart but he likes to exaggerate on the smallest things so I wasn't too worried about what she was going to say.
"People Magazine found out that you guys are dating and that Y/n may be pregnant! They emailed us saying if it's true or not and that they wanna do an interview. We're going to have to speed up the process guys. You're going to have to announce to your families today if you want them to find out from you guys and not the paps!" Jonathan yelled out again. Lucy, Tom's assistant jumped in.
"Guys, we have everything planned out I've called and texted all your families to come over to a nice outdoor dinner with a lot of privacy for the announcement. I said that you guys are just having a dinner party to celebrate and they all agreed. I know we had different ideas on how to announce this but we're running out of time." he said. You shook your head okay and Tom said okay. You were nervous. You didn't know what your family was going to say. They've known Tom and liked him and you've met Toms family too but did they like you? They knew you were with Richard for a long time. So how would they feel to know that you were with their son now and having a child with him.
"Okay so dinner is at 6. Your both off at 2 and we already got a dress and suit for you both. I sent you the address and I booked a photographer. Just close family and friends are going. I'm emailing you guys what pictures I want you to both post and captions. Call me NOT Lucy if you have any questions." Jonathan said walking out of the trailer pushing Lucy out too.
You looked over at Tom. He has a smile on his face. You felt bad that you couldn't match that smile.
"Why are you nervous?" he asked you.
"Tom. What if your family isn't happy? What if they don't like me?" you said quietly. Tom shook his head.
"Babe. do you have any idea how much my family loves you. They know I've been in love with you for so long. They're going to be so happy. Trust me." he said with a comforting voice and kissing the top of my head. Even with the comfort of knowing that Toms family loved you, you were still worried about what they would think.