Chapter 16

You and Tom had breakfast the next morning and made plans to go to the beach. It was your 3rd day there and you guys still haven't jumped in the sea. Unbelievable.
You guys quickly changed and packed a bag and headed down. Lucky, the beach wasn't full yet so you guys got a good spot.
"Cmon lets go jump in the water!" Tom told you.
"Ummm Tom," you quietly whispered. "I don't know how to swim." You said in a faint whisper.
"Sorry y/n but I think my hearing must be off because I think I just heard you say that you can't swim?" He said with a smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes and opened up the book that you had brought.
"Y/n/n COME ON! I'll show you how!"he yelled out.
"No tom! I don't think you can teach me how! And I did my hair today so I don't wanna me-" you started saying but never got the chance to finish it because he had picked you up and threw you into the water with him. You two spent the whole day together in the ocean. He tried to teach you how to swim, but failed. He did show you how to skip rocks though. Later after lunch, you both had scheduled a boat ride with a local person and were shown around the Mediterranean. It was beautiful. Laying down, wrapped in Toms arms as you guys rode around the waves seeing all sorts of sea creatures. After forcing Tom to pose and smile for pictures, you guys headed back for dinner. On the ride back you both had upload pictures of each other on your social medias. As friends. This was a huge step. No one but close friends and family knew you guys were on vacation together. And right before leaving the states you and Tom were seen leaving a restaurant together right after the news of yours and Richards break up. So you both decided to turn off your phones and not look at them until midnight. You guys didn't need to deal with the tabloids right now.
You and Tom got back to the hotel and both got ready for dinner. Dinner tonight was going to be fancy. You guys were gonna go out to one of the most elegant restaurants in Mykonos. You decided to wear the baby blue dress you had bought the other day. You styled your hair with some loose beach waves with some cute wedges and you barely put on makeup. Tom in his room was getting ready. He decided to go with a nice white linen beach shirt with some khakis dress shorts. He styled his hair and was ready to go. You both arrived to dinner and had a great time. You both weren't ready for the night to end, so you grabbed a bottle of wine and decided to head back down to the beach and watch the sunset.
You guys sat there for a good 3 hours just talking and laughing. You loved this. Not just the beautiful scenery, but being able to laugh and forget about all your problems in the world. Being here with Tom had opened up your heart to new doors. He was helping heal you broken heart. Finally the conversation that you had been dreading came up. Life after vacation. You guys were leaving the morning after tomorrow so this needed to be discussed.
"I don't want things to change after this Tom," you said. You wanted to keep seeing him. You found joy in his presence. Being with him made you happy.
"Things won't change. I promise. I'm not going anywhere." He said looking into you eyes. You trusted him and he trusted you. Or so you thought.

Authors note: I'm back! The only good thing about being in quarantine is that I finally have time to write! Leave me some comments on what I can approve on!