Chapter 12

After hours of crying and eating ego waffles (being lactose intolerant sucks:), you were finally able to get up and move around. Z and Haz went out to go get some dinner while you stayed back and reflected on everything. How could the person that you thought was your soulmate do this to you? You had honestly thought that Richard was the one for you. Right after your guys first date you had texted your mom saying that you had found the one. What would y/n from 3 years ago say if she found that in 3 years Rich would do this to her?
You finally got tired of crying and feeling sorry for yourself that you decided you needed to go out and drink and dance this off. You knew that nothing good or smart was going to come out of this but you didn't care. You just had your heart shattered for the 2nd time this year, you needed this.
You picked yourself up and showered and put some makeup on. You weren't a huge fan of makeup so you went more for a natural look. You chose a nice but a little revealing dress. It was black and you wore matching black Louis Vuitton stilettos. You weren't going to lie, you looked good. Really good. You had sent a quick text to Z telling her not to wait up for you and you made your way to your car.
You made your way into the nightclub. It was packed. It was a Saturday night so it made a lot of sense that the club was packed. You slowly made your way towards the bar.
"Vodka tonic heavy on the vodka, and two shots of Patron. " You tell the bartender handing him your card. You turn your body towards the dance floor and try to see if anyone catches your eye. No one.
The bartender returns shortly and hands you your drink.After drowning those shots, you make eye contact with a familiar face. Tom. He made eye contact with you and waved, you sheepishly waved back. He made his way towards you and you drowned the last two shots you had recently ordered.
"What are you doing here? This isn't your type of scenery." Tom says with a chuckle.
"Well when your ex comes back into your life and tells you that the girl that he told you not to worry about is knocked up with his kid and that they have secretly been dating for 2 years and that your whole relationship was a lie, that's when you come here." You say sadly trying hard to hold back the tears. Tom had taken a second to realize what you had just said and instead of saying anything he grabs you into a bear hug and tells the bartender to keep the shots coming.
Shots after shots after shots. Dancing. So much dancing. That's all you remember.
You wake up with a HORRIBLE headache and you look down at your waist and see a pair of arms around your waist. You knew who's  arms those were. You knew exactly who it was and you knew what you had done the night before.