Chapter 30

Y/N POV
I wish I hadn't told Tom anything. Because if I had kept everything to myself, I wouldn't be down at the LA County Sheriff Station bailing him out.
"I can't fucking believe him. I mean I know I'm in the wrong because I told him he didn't care but I didn't want him to get in a fight with Richard!" I whispered-yelled to Z, who had driven me down because I was not in the right of mind to drive.
"Well I mean I get it, but this Y/N, this is the alpha male thing to do. You told him he needed to do something about it and I mean it's not exactly what you wanted him to do, but in his defense he did something. Ugh, you guys stress me out." Z said, rubbing her temples.
"I know Z, I know I'm wrong but please just let me be right. I'm going to kick his ass when he gets out. I can't believe I had to bail both of their asses out. I swear if this leaks to the press I'm moving back to my hometown and leaving Hollywood for good.'' I said angrily. I sat in the gross, ugly, gray, plastic chairs while waiting for Tom and Richard to get out. I was dreading seeing both of them, but more afraid that they were going to get bailed at the same time. Then the weirdest thing ever happened.
Clear as a day, Tom walks out, a black eye very visible and a busted up lip. But wait, he's talking to someone. Not just talking, but laughing. That someone had two black eyes and a bloody nose. That someone happened to be Richard fucking Madden. I'm ashamed to say it, but my jaw actually dropped. It dropped as low as it could. The happy go lucky smile on both of their faces dropped as they saw and approached me. Richard dropped a step back as did Tom. But I took a step forward.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled at them. Then the guard, a nice lady, told me to take it outside. So I did, dragging them both out the door by ear. Z, was kind enough to open the door for me. They winced in pain as I dragged them outside.
"Who the fuck wants to start first? Because I have a lot of questions that I want answers too.'' I yelled at them, Z standing behind me nodding her head with her arms crossed.
"Okay, baby, I know we got in a fight, wait- firstly thank you for bailing us out Richy and I appreciate that a lot right mate?" I saw Tom look at him smiling with his busted lip. Richard just nodded, keeping his head low. But I wasn't taking that as an answer.
"Richy? Really Tom? Richard, I'm going to start off with you. What the fuck? Why are you posting our issues online? You know damn fucking well that you're not my babies father." I said angrily
"Our baby, babe." Tom said quietly, but I heard him.
"Don't start with me Tom, because if you keep up this life of a fighter, it won't be your baby." I said, giving him a glare that could kill. He just nodded silently.
"I'm sorry. You and Tom have every right to be angry, I know I would be." Richard said, finally looking at my face.
"Damn right I do Richard. You cheated on me and degraded me soooo many times and you won't leave me alone. So why is it the minute I decide to start dating again, because you dumped ME. You start airing out my problems to the media and start making up rumors that my baby is yours? Why am I always the victim of you consequences? I got cheated on because you got tired and bored of me. My baby and I have been called horrible names and have been dragged through the filth online, all because you wanted to claim to be the father when you knew damn well that you never were. And you. " I said looking at Tom, tears already falling down my face.
"I trusted you Tom. I trusted that you wouldn't do something stupid. I hoped that you would text or call him like a man, to figure this out because I, as the mother of your child, felt like I deserved that. I didn't expect to come bail you out of jail and have you come out all buddy buddy with him. How could you disrespect me like this. I'm five months pregnant. Do you really think I need this stress right now? Here you are just proving to be more and more like him. You did everything you promised me you wouldn't do. You went behind my back. Did you even think about what could have happened to you? Did you!? What would I do if something bad had happened to you and I was left alone to raise this baby? I might as well be on my own! I don't want anything to do either of you. I'm not going to be with someone who becomes friends with the guy that is calling me a whore online and saying things about my unborn child. You can Thomas, because I don't care what you do anymore. I'm done. You can forget about me and this baby. Don't call me, text me asking for forgiveness because you are not going to get it. And I don't care if I am being overdramatic. Because I would never do that to you. I would never go and become besties with the person who has caused you so much harm and has hurt you in the past. Never. " I said as I whipped my tears away and walked to my car. Z had beat me to the car and drove us back to her apartment.
I asked her for some space when we got to her home and she gave it to me. I didn't go to sleep, even though it was now 5 am. I booked the first flight out to my hometown. Where I always ran away too. Back to the comfort of my childhood, back to my parents. I was leaving California and going up north to Washington.