Chapter 1: Part 2

After arriving at the dock Ava grabbed her things and showed the people her ticket. Onboard there was so many people Ava kinda felt smushed but manages to glide through by luck. A guy saw her and tried to flirt she rolled her eyes "Look dear im not interested in you okay plus your flirting seems kinda off and terrible so shoo shoo" the guy blushed embarrassingly and walked away. Ava was looking at the sea and smiled she felt calm, tranquility, peaceful, and seemed to be enjoying the nice cruise.

After finally arriving to the island Ava got off and looked around seemed pretty interesting, first thing she did was head straight to the Tyrannosaur Paddock when she arrived Rexy was there feasting on the goat they gave her until the animal froze as if she sensed someone in her territory she rose up and glared through the glass, Ava approached the glass smiling as she put her hand on it the Tyrannosaur seemed to know what she is apparently Rexy roared at the glass and the people got terrified but not Ava as she understood that Rexy was just being her usual moody self but that was also her way of saying hi. Ava nodded and walked on as Rexy wanted to have some time to herself but apparently humans make it hard for her to do that because of the flare and goat.

Ava looked at the pamplet to see what else is on the island but one thing she noticed is that they didnt say anything about raptors so she snuck away from the crowd to see if she can find the raptor paddock which she assumed is no where near the attractions. She walked for what seemed like forever until she found a clearing and a huge building she knew it the raptors were separated very far tho night fell quickly and she didnt realize it until now and mumbled "Ah dammit i forgot to check in the hotel well that sucks but eh I'll live" she walked up to the cages when one of the raptors sensed her and hissed loudly but she stood her ground Ava responded with a deeper and louder hiss as her way of saying that she means no harm. The girls realized she wasn't human and approached her they clicked back and forth like having a nice conversation. She warned the girls to not trust humans as they will use them as weapons the girls were confused at first until Ava explained a bit better by saying there are bad humans out there and to be careful with who they trusts. Of course she wanted to stay but had to leave before she got caught. Charlie the youngest whined and whimpered not wanting her to go but she conforted the child telling her she will be back whenever she can. She changed into her raptor form showing the girls she is much much bigger than they are and she was a distant cousin of the velociraptors they nodded and purred. She smiled then took off to the hotel but before arriving she changed back to human and signed in the hotel. Ava put her stuff down and took a shower she muttered "That poor child i can tell she wanted me to stay haha and they said they have a human alpha hmmm interesting guess I'll meet him eventually. For now I'm just going to rest and relax before doing anything I'm so tired" she finished showering and got into the bed went to sleep for a full day tomorrow.