2

Felicja went to the market one more time after eating the hash browns in her apartment. Thank the Archons she didn't need more food. She still wasn't entirely full after such tiring day, but at least she was no longer swaying on her feet from hunger and exhaustion.
   The blonde sat down on a bench, looking at the lights. She loved evenings in Liyue, always so loud yet somewhat peaceful. And the lanterns, hundreds and hundreds of colorful lanterns hanging around the city...
   She smiled softly, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her hand.

   The sound of someone sitting next to her made her snap out of her thoughts.
   "What do you want?"
   "It was a nice performance you did there for that salesman. Who would've thought you can be so charming... Felicia?"
   "It's Felicja."

   "Heh, close enough." Childe smirked to himself, leaning into the bench. He glanced at the woman.
   Why was she ignoring him?
   "Would you like to join me?"
   "Where?" She sill didn't bother to even glance at him with those green  eyes of hers.
   "For dinner. You have to be in quite a bit of financial trouble if you have to put up plays for salesmen to lower the prices or give you food for free..."
   Finally she looked at him. Another long, bored look.
   "Why do you care?"
   "It's pitiful when a woman has to sell her beautiful body to make it to another day."
   She stood up rapidly and smacked him, a cold expression on her face.
   "Watch your mouth. I'm not a whore." A smirk lingered on her lips at the sight of shocked expression and wide blue eyes of the harbringer as he looked up at her, raising his hand to his now red cheek.

   This woman was out of her mind. And he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it at least a little bit.

   She began to walk away, but soon felt a hand on her shoulder. She didn't even need to look to know it was Childe.
   "Come on, Scaramouche already left, if that's what you're worried about."
   She shook off his hand.
   "I don't want to owe anything to the fatui."
   "Owe? Love, I'm inviting you for dinner! Why would you owe me anything after?"
   She looked at him again, scanning him like she did the first time they met, then stopping her eyes on his face.
   "Alright, if you insist... I've already eaten though."
   "Then how about tea and something sweet? Or maybe wine?"
   He gave her his arm, relaxing a little when she accepted it.

         ╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

   "No she didn't!"
   The blonde laughed at another story the harbringer told her. The light yellow liquid in her glass sparkled in the light of expensive-looking lamps as she brought the glass to her lips to take another swing.

   "She did! She actually did! I thought she was kidding but she dead ass confessed the second day we knew each other!" Childe shook his head, a wide smile on his face. They both were flustered from the wine they drank.
   He was surprised a woman with so little mora would have such a distinguish taste in alcohol, frankly speaking.

   "I swear to archons, people are so stupid sometimes..." She snickered, stirring the wine in her glass.
   "Aren't they?" He rested his head on his hand, watching her body language.
   She seemed very relaxed, leaning back in her seat with legs crossed and swirling the glass in her hand like she was at home, or at least the one paying.
   "Why are you so skinny?"
   She looked at him with half closed eyes and switched her legs, leaning forward.
   "I beg your pardon?"
   "I could literally put like ten mora on each of your collarbones."
   "Wanna know a little secret?"
   She chuckled at his excited nod. They really drank too much.
   "Whoever decides how much adventurers get paid is a greedy bitch. Bet they haven't seen a ruin guard even once in their life." She leaned back.
   "Aw don't be so mean! I'm sure it isn't that bad?"
   "Thirty thousand per bounty."
   "You've got to be kidding. And they expect you to pay your bills and everything with that?"
   "You get something for commissions and requests too, but it's real bitch money. And I'm not risking my life more than twice a week for those thirty thousand."
   Childe laughed, pouring more wine into his glass.
   "You should join us."
   "You should stop drinking for tonight, Childe."
   "Hm?" He looked back at Felicja.
   There was something predatory about her, the way she looked at him could make some other man squirm in his seat.
   She leaned forward and pushed his hand with the bottle down, away from the glass.
   "You're talking without sense. Enough."
   "Aw come on comrade, don't be funny." He gave her a wide smile and filled the glass to the rim, then did the same with hers.
   "Why don't you want to join the Fatui? Once you work your way to the top you live like a king... Or a queen."
   "Because no." She took a sip of her wine.
   "You'd be able to eat as much as you deserve, drink expensive alcohol, wrap your pretty body with best quality clothes... What's so bad about it?"
   "Let's just say I don't want to have anything to do with Tsaritsa."
   Silence fell between them after these words. Felicja leaned back once again, resting her head on her hand and manspreading slightly.
   Her lips twisted in a smirk when Childe quickly looked away from the material of her dress that fell inbetween her legs when she moved them, exposing her thighs and a dagger strapped to one of them.

   "Close your legs. A lady shouldn't be sitting like that." He looked at her again, meeting an amused look of her forest green eyes.
   "How so? Besides, don't tell me you don't like it."
   "I didn't say I don't like it, love." He returned the smirk, resting his elbows on his knees as he leaned forward.
   "You seemed rather uncomfortable a moment ago." She pouted playfully, toying with her glass.
   "I wasn't uncomfortable... You took me by surprise, that's all."
   "Oh? I took Childe, the well known Cassanova of Snezhnaya, by surprise?"
   "So you did know me before our meeting this morning."
   "I just heard some rumors.."
   He arched an eyebrow,
   "Rumors? Mind to tell me some of them?"
   She sat up and leaned against the table. They were close enough for her to smell the wine from the redhead.
   "A little birdie told me, that... Oh you know what, nevermind. This one might hurt your ego." She laughed and moved away.
   He gently grabbed her wrist, staring into her eyes.
   "It won't. Come on, now I'm curious..." He whined, who would've thought that a harbringer from Snezhnaya had such a weak head for alcohol...
   Felicja snickered.
   "Okay, fine." She leaned closer, as if she was going to spill the most staining tea one could imagine.
"So I heard some lady from a brothel say that a certain redhaired harbringer..." She bit her lip to keep herself from laughing, "has a really small dick."
   She snorted when Childe lagged for a moment before his casual smirk returned to his face.
   "Oh, really?" He leaned a tiny bit closer.
   "Really... She said it was a quite pitiful look." She stuck out the tip of her tounge in a playful manner.
   He hated to admit it, but his heart skipped a beat at the sight of a tounge piercing shining inside her mouth. He was aware that she was toying with him like she did with the glass a moment ago, but currently was too drunk to mind it.
   "Wanna find out?"
   They were quiet for a moment. He was close enough for her to just lean in and kiss him...
   Felicja quickly moved away, bursting out laughing.
   "Fuck, we've drank too much." She managed to spit out before howling again with laughter, covering her mouth with her hands.
   "Yes. Yes we have." Childe started laughing too, resting his forehead against his hand. "I should get one more bottle."
   He looked up to catch a playful glimmer of a pair of green eyes.
   "Absolutely."