3

Felicja woke up to sun shining onto her face. She lazily opened her eyes and stretched, looking around.
   A restaurant..?
   Archons, her head was killing her- She was sitting in one of the armchairs with her legs hanging over the armrest, wrapped in a grey jacket.
   The table was a complete mess, cluttered with dirty plates and empty wine bottles. Her eyes narrowed.
   A paper?
   She sat up and pulled it closer, eyes widening as she read it.
   "Childe where the fuck are you."
   The table bounced up with a loud thud and the harbringer emerged from underneath it, hand on his forehead.
   "What..?"
   She waved the paper with annoyance.
   "I guess it was your idea, and you managed to drag my drunk ass into that too?"
   "The fuck are you talking about?"
He got up with a groan.
   Guess he should take a day off.
   He took the paper and read it, covering his mouth with his hand to keep himself from laughing.
   "What- I don't remember it?" He looked back at Felicja.
   She was wearing his jacket.
   "Well it has our signatures at the bottom, and seems like something you'd come up with!"
   "I don't know what was in our heads to sign a fucking contract, okay?"
   She huffed in annoyance, throwing his jacket at him.
   "A shit ton of alcohol, that's what was in our heads. Do something about it."
   Childe scanned the document once again and returned his eyes to her, smirking.
   "It doesn't look so bad from my point of view, though..."
   "I am not going to be your fucking couch dog!"

         ╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

   They soon left the restaurant, leaving a huge tip for whoever will have to clean up their mess.
   "So..." Childe looked at the short blonde and laughed at the look she gave him. "Aw don't be so mad! I guess drunk me was worried about the quality of your life.. Do you know how many girls would die for at least a week of being spoiled by me? And you get six months!"
   She just rolled her eyes.
   "Come on, it's not like you're supposed to be my sex slave or anything-"
   "Shut your mouth pretty boy or I'll fucking help you." Felicja growled.
   She wasn't used to relying on a man.
   And wasn't planning on changing that.
   "Ah so you think I'm pretty~"
   "Yes, in a way a dress or a sword can be pretty. Don't flatter yourself." A shadow of a smile danced on her lips.
   Maybe those six months with Childe weren't going to be so bad...

        ╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

   It was well past noon when they found a seat in one of the popular teashops. Childe insisted on buying Felicja more nice clothes and some good quality dagger she could carry around not only as a weapon, but also as an accessory.
   "Nothing romantic, nor sexual? You promise that, Childe?" She crossed her legs and took a sip of her tea, carefully watching the harbringer.
   Archons, what a mess...
   He smiled in response. "Just me helping you get back on your feet. As friends."
   She scoffed. "Friends. Hell I'm gonna be friends with a harbringer."
   "You already got drunk with me. Isn't that how many wonderful friendships start?"
   "But I will be able to make own money?"
   "I don't see why not."
   "However I please?" A mischievous smirk spread on her face.
   "Felicja I don't know what you're thinking about but I'm not going to let you sell yourself."
   She raised her eyebrows. "I thought I already explained to you that I'm not a whore."
   He leaned on the armrest of his chair, taking a sip from his teacup.
   "Then what's on that pretty head of yours?"
   "I'm quite good at poledancing."
   She snickered when Childe choked on his tea.
   "You said you're not a whore?"
She scrunched her nose in disgust.
   "'Cause I'm not. Besides, no one will dare to touch Tartaglia's dress up doll." She swirled her teacup, watching leaves inside dance.
   "My dress up doll..." He chuckled, "I like the sound of that one."
He laughed at Felicja's tired look. "Okay, if that's what will make you happy... Do you still want to be an adventurer?"
   "Part time." She tilted her head in something that resembled a nod.
   "Mhm.." The redhead hummed in thought. "Then I guess we should get you some better weapons.. And an outfit for... Poledancing."
   "I was just kidding, chill. I'll probably get slutshamed enough as your couch puppy, don't wanna add a questionable profession to that." She looked him in the face.
   "Oh? Well I'm not going to complain." He laughed with a hint of relief.
   "I can't say no to another outfit or two, though..." She grinned flirtuosly and looked down at her tea, licking her teeth.
   Her piercing sparkled in sunlight, once again catching the harbringer's eye.
   "Your wish is my order, my dear." He returned the smile.