4

The first thing she felt when she woke up was the soft bed and expensive sheets in which she was laying. She purred and turned to her other side to feel the sun hit her face.
   It was amazing, waking up fully rested after eating until she couldn't take even one more bite.
   She sat up, stretching. Her bedroom was somewhat basic, but still pretty. It needed some decoration but whoever designed it did a great job.
   She kicked away the sheets and got up to go to her private bathroom.

          ╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

   Childe paused in front of the door to Felicja's rooms.
   It was already noon, how long can someone sleep? Just hope he won't have to drag her naked ass out of the bed. He smirked to himself. The talk about paying for therapist wasn't even near how he felt about her sleeping habits, to be honest he wouldn't mind seeing her naked...
   He pushed away this thought and entered her room. The bed was messy, but empty.
   His eyes landed on the sliding door leading to the bathroom.

   He slid the door open. The blonde was laying in the bathtub, both arms on the edges and eyes closed. His look drafted off to her leg thrown over the side of the tub.
   "Damn.."

   Felicja lazily opened her eyes at the sound of the door opening, thinking it's one of the servants. The man staring at her definitely wasn't a servant, though. She quickly sat up, trying to cover her chest with her hands.
   "What are you- Get out!" She shouted, feeling her face turn bright red.
   "Chill, I don't-"
   "Get the fuck out Childe."
   "Felicja-"
   "No! Out!"
   "Alright, calm down!" He closed the door and moved away from it. "You're really pretty though!" He shouted, a small smirk lingering on his lips.

          ╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

   Soon Felicja walked out of the bathroom, wearing a casual button up and a pair of brown shorts. She scowled at the sight of childe sitting on her bed.
   "Finally! Do you know what time it is?" He stood up.
   "Do you know what privacy is, Childe?"
   "Sorry about that." He didn't sound sorry. "Good thing you dressed up like that, I was going to take you outside and train a little."
   A slap echoed through the corridor, thanks to the door Childe left open.
   "Splendid, I'll get to kick your sorry ass. Maybe this will teach you to not fucking enter my bathroom without knocking." Ooh she was pissed.

   The harbringer looked down at her with wide eyes, that was the second time she smacked him in the face.
   "A- What's wrong with you?"
   "What's wrong with me? You got a fever or something?"
   He grabbed her by the wrist. "I don't know, you're the one who keeps hitting a fatui harbringer for no reason."
   "No reason? First time you basically called me a prostitute, and now you barged into my bathroom while I was taking a bath. Stop acting like a spoiled brat, Childe." She hissed when the grip on her wrist got tighter and he pulled her closer, his expression darkening.
   "I'd watch your mouth if I was in your shoes, Felicja. Already forgot about the contract? I can kick you out and cause you to actually become a prostitute this time."
   She stared at him with cold eyes.
   "Let go of my wrist."
   He didn't listen, a challenging look appearing in his eyes.
   "Tartaglia."
   "Don't call me that."
   She stepped closer, making the space between their faces even smaller.
   "Let me go, you fucking carrot."
He smirked, trying to hide his annoyance.
   "Make me."
   "Would you look at that, a bratty bottom? And to think I saw you as a switch." She smirked and pulled him down by the collar, closing the distance between them.

   The harbringer's eyes grew wide and he immediately let go of Felicja's wrist when she kissed him.
   She pulled away, licking her lips.
   "Good boy."