5

"Ugh, where is Mr. Tartaglia when I need him?" A young woman with Mondstadt features muttered to herself, storming through the two-story apartment. She could've sworn she saw him this morning, on his way to this blonde's rooms...
   She stopped in her tracks. Was that his voice she just heard?
   She went back to where she heard it, which was right in front of the kitchen door. She reached out to open the door, but paused, her cheeks turning pink at what she heard.
   "...swallow. There we go. Good girl."
   She flinched at an awful gagging sound. A woman? What were they doing- Was that this blonde? Oh dear archons, Mǎnyuè will not believe when she'll tell her-
   She jumped back when the door opened.
   "Ah, Klara! You were looking for me, weren't you?"
   She looked the eleventh harbringer up and down. He was holding a bowl with something that looked like some kind of soup... Terribly fat soup with lots of meat and potatoes.
   She glanced inside the kitchen to see the blonde bent over the sink, hand over her mouth.
   "Klara?" Childe waved his hand in front of her face.
   "Ah, um- Yes, sorry. I was- Uh.. I wanted to ask if you want you sheets cleaned today, sir." She smiled sheepishly.

   "Today will be good, thank you dear." He smiled back and closed the door, then turned back to Felicja.
   "And?"
   She swallowed and opened her mouth to respond, but instead gagged again and had to turn back to the sink.
   "Aw come on girlie, you're hurting my feelings." He snickered and took a spoonful of the soup. "It's not that bad, my mother used to make it even more fat.."
   He observed her in silence for a moment, waiting till she was able to speak.
   "It's... Not bad." Felicja tried to smile. It was terrible, and the fact that she had an awful gag reflex only made it worse.
   "Don't lie to me."
   "Please don't ever cook again."
   She laughed weakly when he gasped, pretending to be offended.

         ╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

   Weeks passed and the two seemed to get along better and better with each day. The days were now slowly becoming shorter, but summer was still in fool bloom, in all of it's hot, stormy glory.

   Felicja was sitting in the dining room with a book and a cup of coffee, a joint filled with rose petals and berry leaves in her hand. It was pretty early, for once she woke up before Childe and was just chilling in her sleepwear, waiting for breakfast.
   The blonde looked up at the sound of someone walking in.
   That was not Childe.
She scanned the brunette standing in the doorway. She was perfect, with large breasts, slim waist and thick thighs. So that was Childe's type, huh.
   "Um- Excuse me, who are you?"
   The woman gave her a look that made her stomach turn with annoyance. She was looking at Felicja like she was a maid or someone just as important.
   "A fucking god." She smirked and leaned back in her chair, putting the joint to her mouth.
   "Interesting attitude for a couch dog."
   "Even more interesting for a slut." She disliked being that woman slutshaming other women, but there was something off about this brunette.
   "Oh so you chose to introduce yourself for real now! I'm Julia, nice to meet you." She put on a fake smile.
   "Wow, you're so funny." Felicja rolled her eyes and went back to reading, blowing the smoke out through her teeth. Another Mondstadt girl?
   "He lets you smoke in his house?" Julia scrunched her pretty nose in disgust.
   "Childe? Yeah, he thinks rose petal smoke smells nice." She glanced at the other woman.
   "Aw don't be jealous, I'm sure he'll sleep with you some day." She leaned against the table.
   Why can't this bitch leave her alone-
   "Thanks but I already had to turn him down a few times." This wasn't necessarily a lie, the moment after their first bounty wasn't the only time when Childe implied he wanted something more than a friendship.
   The brunette laughed. "Like I'm gonna believe in this..."
   "Can you leave? I'm trying to read."
Felicja smiled sweetly, tilting her head to the side.
   The other scoffed, offended.
   "Oh I am so sorry for trying to be nice and chat a little!"
   "Don't be." Felicja took a sip of her coffee and sat a little more comfortably, hanging her legs over the armrest. She didn't even need to look up to know the other was eyeing her clothes. Bitch should be grateful she decided to put on a nightgown under the silk robe. Even if it was still scandalously short.
   "Are you always like this?"
   "Elaborate?"
   "Such a bitch?"
   "If I want to.."
It was silent for a short moment.
   "Ah poor Childe..."
   "Woah there, you almost hurt my feelings!" Felicja snickered sarcastically and took another swing from the joint, then leaned her head back to blow the smoke out.
   The brunette coughed.
   "Quit putting up such a show, it's kinda pathetic."
   "You think I am pathetic?"
   "Pretty much." Felicja shrugged, trying to focus on the book.
   "You really are a bitch."
Julia flinched when Felicja slammed the book close.
   "Oh my gods! Will you shut up?"
   She scoffed and stepped away from the table.
   "Does he know you're like this?"
   "Yes! Yes he does! That's why were fucking friends!" Felicja looked at her, seriously irritated at this point. "The door is at the end of the corridor."
   The brunette gave her last disgusted look and finally left, slamming the dining room door behind her.