ep 5 : Childhood friend

(𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :- )

They were all sitting around the table during lunch. Win was sitting next to Team, Pharm beside Dean, Tay next to New and Tul next to Max. They were all talking and eating.
Team was smilling brightly at his phone and texting someone while eating.Win was a little jealous seeing team smile so bright while chatting with someone else, but he shrugged it off.

" Who are you texting so happily Team? Don't tell me I have a love rival?!!" He said putting his chin on teams shoulder.

Team swallowed his food " No Hia, it's my childhood friend. He had to shift another place when we were little and now he's coming back here. I'm going to be seeing him after almost 15 years! " Team was beaming at Win. He didn't even realise how his smile was giving Win butterflies.

He took another big bite of his food. Win saw how his already chubby cheeks puffed up even more as he stuffed his mouth with rice. Team looked like a chipmunk stuffing nuts into his cheeks.
Win smiled adoring the beautiful man next to him. When Team finally stopped chewing Win couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

" Hiaaa! " Team said covering his cheeks with his hands.

Win leaned forward on one hand and looked looked at teams eyes "Pao" He said " I'm going to call you Pao "

"Whaat? Why? "

" Your just like it so soft and spongy and your cheeks puff up like them when your angry" He moved closer to his ear and whispered "And I want to eat you". He lightly brushed his lips on the others earlobe.

"Hiaaa! " Team said, his cheeks turned a light crimson and he looked away turning back to his food. Win sat back up straight and smiled 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦.
He was falling for the boy.....who was he kidding, for all he knew he had already fallen for the younger.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙢/𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚.

They were all practicing their lines. The drama club was holding a play in 2 weeks. It was a shortened form of Romeo and Juliet. Del was playing Juliet, Team was playing Tybalt and another boy Alex as playing Romeo.

As they were practicing their lines with each other the president of the club came in clapping his hands to get everyones attention.

Once everyone was looking at him he spoke, "We have a new member joining the club today. He will be playing the role of Mercutio because Sun, who was originally going to play the role sadly got into an accident and fractured his hand. "
Then he gestured towards the door asking someone to enter.

A tall boy entered the theater. He was wearing their university uniform, white button up shirt, black pants, belt and a black tie. His dark hair was parted at the side of his forehead. Tsam heard little gasps as squeals from the girls in the room. He could clearly see why, the man looked no less than a angel who was disguised as human.