ep 25 : Evening plans?

𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍.😔

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 💜

_____________________________

Team closed the door of his room as he got out, his bag was slumped over one shoulder. Team had decided on tell Pharm and the others about what he had planned last night. He thought about telling Pharm while they were training with David in the morning before thinking it would be better to tell them all together.

Thankfully he saw New and Pharm in the hallway in front of him and without word grabbed their arms and dragged them into Max's room.

So now he stood in the room with a confused Pharm and New and a shirtless dripping Max who just came out of the shower.

"What are y'all doing?" Max asked eyeing the three who had burst into his room out of nowhere.

"Team are you alright? -" Pharm started but was interrupted

"I THINK I'M GOING TO GIVE HIA ANOTHER CHANCE!"

None of them said a word, they just started at him. The silence in the room was deafening, Team shifted uncomfortably in his place.

"I'm sorry.." Max said breaking the silence "I think I got water in my ears could you repeat what you said Team, I'm sure I heard it wrong" Team knew Max had clearly heard him the first time.

Team gulped before repeating himself, knowing they did not like what he was saying "I'm going to give Hia another chance.."

This time there was no silence, they all started screaming at him together

"YOU WHAT?!"

"No your not!"

"Are you mad? After he did that to you?"

"He broke your heart-"

"Did you forget?"

"Why would you give him a chance?"

"Over my dead body!"

"Did you think this through-"

He raised his hands for them to quiet down "Guys calm down!"

New grabbed his arm and pulled him towards them "You want to give P'Win a second chance? Why??!" They all looked at him for an answer, he could feel disapproval flowing from their bodies in waves.

Team couldn't tell them anything about the videos so he had to use other reasons.

"Day before yesterday I heard what Hia Win said before he went back...I thought about it and P'Win never hurt me intentionally, he always cared for me. He wouldn't have fought off those people in the theatre if he didn't care! He wouldn't have stayed with me all weekend, sticking by my side like glue if he wasn't worried! And I'm sure you don't expose the fact that your family is in the mafia to someone your just playing with."

When no one said anything he continued "What he did was wrong and it hurt me, if he had said something before then all this ruckus could have been avoided, but he regrets it .... I'm not going to go throw myself on him and act like nothing ever happened, I just want to give him a chance to earn me back....ok?"