ep 6 : Mafia's brother

Team tried to stand up but he was hit with a wave of dizziness, he stumbled a little but then regained his balance. He realised that Win was holding him up.

(Win's pov :-   )

He was holding team up. Win could see the boys legs shaking a little. He felt guilty even if it wasn't directly his fault, he was still the reason his nong was in this condition right now.

Team must have noticed the troubled look on his face because he gave him a smile as if to say that he was okay. Even though he was obvious that he was not. Team didn't know why they had been attacked, he must have thought that the men were trying to rob them, win felt bad, he decided he would tell Team the reason but first they needed to reach the hospital. He knew that Tul who had gone to get the car would have already informed Dr.May that they were coming.

Team tried to take a step forward but almost fell down. Win couldn't see him like this he bent down and scooped Team up in his arms, one hand on his back one under his knees. The sudden action caught team off gaurd his eyes widened as Win picked him up, his hands went flying to the seniors neck circling around it for support.

"Hia, down!" He croaked as loud as he could, which was barely more than a whisper.

"You can't walk and you need to go to the hospital so just hold on, don't try and argue I'm not letting you down pao." Win declared giving him serious look.

Team knew he meant it and it would be useless trying to fight him plus it wasn't like he could walk with his legs trembling like that so he tightened his grip on Win and pulled himself. Thanking god that there was no one near them who could witness this and make him feel more embarrassed.

Win walked to the nearest exit knowing that Tul would bring the car there. Dean was going to wait near the two limp bodies till his men came to get the two then he would go along with them to the main quaters.

(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 :-  )

He could see the bruises on Wins hands, his face had a cut and was bleeding from when he hit the tree. Team felt his heart hurt seeing Win like that. Win had been injured too, Team was sure the wound were hurting but his Hia was still more concerned about team than himself. There was no way his arms didn't hurt after being kicked like that but he still picked Team up the moment he had stumbled, Team was touched by the gesture. He wanted to thank win, ask him of he was fine but his throat hurt too much.

At last he ended up resting his head on the crook of Win's neck and closed his eyes trying to calm down, he smells like rain and sandalwood Team thought.

Win felt Team's head on his shoulder. He looked down to see the laters eyes closed his head resting on Win. If they were in any other situation Win would have cooed at how adorable Team was but right now he only felt guilty. Guilt for dragging team into the mess.
Win knew that now that he was being aimed at team was in danger too, he would protect Team, he would make sure that his pao was not hurt again.

As he reached the exit he saw Tul arriving with the car. Tul got out and opened the back door for them. Team opened his eyes, he tugged at wins shirt asking him to put him down so that he could get on but win didn't stop, he got in the backseat with team still in his arms. Teams eyes widened and he ducked to avoid hitting his head while getting in.

Win sat down with team on his lap and  closed the car door. Team tried to get off his lap and onto the seat but win put a hand on his stomach and pulled him back down. He spread his legs making enough space for teams butt to sit in the middle. Cradling him.

"Just stay like this for sometime na" Win pleaded as Tul got in the front and started to drive. He had been so scared after seeing Team unmoving on the ground, now he wanted to hug him, keep him close, as if convince himself that team was safe. Back then he had been terrified for a second thinking he had lost pao.