ep 19: White Leopard

___🆅🅸🅻🅻🅸🅰🅽 🆁🅴🆅🅴🅰🅻____

The man hissed in pain as he entered his room. He knew the pain killers were kicking in as the pain in his arm had considerably subsided than before.

He stood in front of the mirror looking himself. The university uniform would hide the bandaged wound. He sat down on the bedside. Anger flowing under his skin. He could have had Team under him right now if it wasn't for that stupid senior friend of his.

The guy had taken off his mask and seen his face. If he woke up and told anyone who he was then the game wouldn't be fun anymore. Sorn let himself relax as the image of the bleeding senior flashed in his mind. He had lost a lot of blood, chances if him living were very less.

He remembered the day the news of his fathers death reached him in Korea. He didn't love his father. He didn't love anybody. It was like that since as long as he could remember, Sorn had never developed feelings towards anyone, feelings made humans weak. He stuck to people who helped him climb up and once they couldn't do more he would leave. But his parents were his they belonged to him. No one exept him had the right to do anything to them.

That day he had taken over his fathers mafia gang. The Noppanut's had taken what belonged to him, now he would take all that belonged to them. By evening he had all information he could get on the leader of The Dragon Group. Their boss, Ahnong Noppanut, had taken over the mafia group at a young age, she had reduced a great number of illegal dealings done by the group but that didn't mean she was soft. She was ruthless when it came to holding the mafia's position high up among the other mafia's.

Her younger brother Phawin Noppanut didn't involve himself much in the mafia world. He was the perfect rope to pull in order to bring the mafia boss down on her knees. Sorn moved back to Thailand and into the city he had spent a few years in as a child. He joined the same college as Win.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__[ Various Flashbacks]__

Sorn was sitting in the club. Earlier that morning he had sent a few if his most inexperienced men to Win's apartment with the orders of getting him. Another member of his gang was standing further away sending him a live feed of what was happening. Sorn had not wanted to abduct him, if he had wanted to there was no way the boy would be with his friends in a bar right now. The motive of the attack was to warn his sister of what was coming. By sending his most newly recruited people he was directly challenging the Dragon group.

He ordered someone so get information on the boys sitting with to Win and his bodyguards. In about five minutes his right hand sent him all the boy's profiles. The last one was Teerayusiri Yothin. The name rung a bell in his mind, he had heard it before.... Then realisation hit him Team?!

Another surge of irritation flowed through him as he saw the blonde boy flirting with Team. Sorn could have never thought that the high pitched, overly friendly kid that used to irritate him in his childhood would grow up and look like this.

That's when he had decided that instead of attacking Win he would take the game slow, enjoy it. He would play with them all. Pure glee coursed through his veins when he thought of the fear, the tears and the helpless despair reflecting in their eyes when he was done with them.

A few days later he joined the Drama club in uni. As he came down the stairs ignoring the whispers and squeals of the girls directed at him, Team came running up to him. From up close Sorn could see just how much the boy had changed. He had grown up perfect. Good thing he didn't die when I pushed him in the pool years ago. He thought remembering the day when his noisy neighbour blind folded himself like an idiot to 'play' with Sorn. He had always hated the kid so he pushed him into the pool knowing he couldn't swim, the moment he had the chance. He remembered his younger self grinning looking at the thrashing boy bellow him trying to scream for help. Unfortunately for him Team's sister came down at the wrong time and dived in to save him. Sorn had leaned to fake his emotions and started crying that time and as he expected those idiots bought it.