ep 29: Healing

(Win's pov :-     )

Win blinked his eyes, immediately realising he was in the hospital by the smell of the room. He turned his head to the side to see P'Ahnong sleeping, a little away from his bed on the sofa with her head on P'Ahn's lap.

Win tried to shuffle around, his left and was feeling uncomfortable, he looked down to see an IV attached to it. The pain in his body was considerably gone too, probably the painkillers he thought.

Win turned to the other side and smiled at the person on the bed next to his, the hospital gown loosely draping his body. Team was peacefully sleeping on the bed, an IV attached to his arm. He remembered the terror that filled him listening to pao screaming in pain. But now we're safe he reassured himself. There was still uncertainty in his mind, where was Sorn? What if he had managed to run away? Did they catch him?

He had to know.

"Phi" He called out to Ahnong but his voice was too low and raspy. He tried again, this time she opened her eyes "Win?" She blinked sleeply. Ahnong shot up when she realised he was awake.

"How are you feeling? Is there any pain anywhere?" Her voice woke Ahn up too.

"I'm fine... What happened to Sorn?" He asked wanting to hear that they had caught him, that there was nothing more to worry about.

"He's being taken care of by uncle Mark you don't have to worry about that" A wave of relief flowed over him as the words left her mouth.

"I'm going to call the nurse to check up on you" Ahn said moving towards the door, giving them space. Win was feeling thirsty, he asked for water but Ahnong told him that the nurse clearly said he couldn't eat or drink anything untill they checked him.

She looked down at his leg, there was a cast on his injured foot "Does it hurt anywhere?"

He smiled shaking his head then seeing the change in her expression his smile dropped.

"Now could you tell me WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE THINKING MR. PHAWIN NOPPANUT?!! Sneaking out of my office like that without anything just like they asked you to??! What if we hadn't been able to find you? Your not a child anymore! You know how rough things can get in-"

"Phi? Hia?"

To his relief the lecture stopped for now.

Win tried to sit up when he heard team cough lightly but P'Ahnong gently pushed him back down and went to Teams side asking if he was alright. Before he could answer though the door swung open and a doctor and nurse came in.

Ahn and Ahnong went outside as they examined Win and Team. After a few minutes the exm was over, the two came in and the nurse explained how to take care of the wounds from now on. He and Team would be staying in the hospital for another few nights before they would be allowed to leave.

(Third person's pov:-     )

"How did you find us?" Team asked curious, once the doctor and nurse when out.

Ahn's heart dropped. Fuck. She had wanted to avoid this topic, a part of her thought she could avoid this from happening by distracting everyone enough until they forgot but the other part knew that was impossible. Now she had to reason as to why she 'placed a tracker on Team', okay won't be difficult. Hopefully he trusted her after this, she didn't want to have him be weary of her.

Ahnong hadn't said anything she silently starred at the wall infront and for that Ahn was grateful.

"After the pool incident I hired a guard to look out for you at all times, since he would gaurd you from a distance he needed your location in case they lost sight of you. So I permitted them to put a tracking device on your uniform. When Sorn took you, your location was still traceable because he didn't remove the chip."