Mr.Hopp x Child!Reader Pt.2

(3rd Pov)
     You looked at the tall bunny cowering and shaking in fear.You opened your mouth to scream bet he cut you off"Ah ah ah~"he said slyly"we don't want to wake anyone."You shut your mouth and began crying.This was it you were going to die.

            (Mr.Hopp's Pov)
     I saw them begin to cry.I tensed.I didn't want to kill them but if I didn't what would Ms.Bo and Mr.stripes think?You know what their opinions don't matter anyway.Plus if I'm being honest with myself this is my favorite kid out of all of them.I slowly reached down towards their direction and picked them up.They tensed up but looked up in fear."W-what are you going to do to me?" They questioned in a shaky voice."Don't worry little one I'm not going to hurt you," I replied with calmness in my voice.I started to hum a lullaby and eventually I felt them nuzzle into my fur.I teleported them to their bed and tucked them in.Mr.Stripes and Ms.Bo were outside the room giggling."What's so funny?" I asked a bit annoyed and confused."It's just I've never seen you have such a soft spot for kids!" Ms Bo exclaimed."Yeah,like where did it come from?"Mr.Stripes questioned."I paused before answering."I dunno but I will do everything in my power to make sure that they are safe so don't get in my way." I said returning to Esters bedside in my plush form.The other to did the same as we patiently waited for everyone to wake up.