Mr.Stripes x reader

(3rd Pov)
     Bored.Thats all you could do right now.See you would go play with the other kids but you were very scared of being social(basically me).

     You closed your eyes about to fall asleep but you felt breathing beside you.You quickly opened your eyes but only found Mr stripes sitting there.You looked at the doll confusedly.You let out an annoyed sigh.

"Isaac this is not funny."you said.
No response.
"That's wired normally he would have answered by now."you thought to yourself.You glanced at the doll again and picked it up.
"It's not like you could breathe." You giggled at the doll.

     "You sure about that kid?"
You screamed and dropped the doll.
"OW,HEY THAT HURT!"The doll stated rubbing his head.The only problem was...he wasn't a doll anymore.He was bigger, scarier looking, but somehow innocent looking at the same time.
"What....are..you?" You questioned.He looked at you and smiled.His teeth were sharp.You flinched.
     "Don't worry,I won't hurt you." He said standing up.
     "H-How can I trust you?"you questioned.
     "I don't know but still trust me."

     You looked the creature dumbfounded not believing anything he is saying.He looked at you desperate for you to say yes.
     "*Sigh* Fine I will give you a chance," You said not wanting to do this right now"now if you can please leave me alone so I can rest that would help."
     "Sure thing kitten!"he said excitedly
     "And don't call me that."
     After that he left, you played back down and closed your eyes falling into a deep slumber wonder what you just got yourself into.