Ester x reader

(Your Pov)
     I hid behind the boxes over by the lift. Ester was at the 2nd floor looking for Molly and Isaac. I still didn't wanna come out you never knew what Ester was planning. She could've waiting for me right now. I don't think so thought like I said she was at the second floor..I hope.
      I heard fast footsteps near where I was hiding.Molly ran to where I was hiding and pushed me out of the way.
     "Move (Y/N) I'm trying to hide here!"
     I tumbled backward and fell on my butt. I looked over and saw Ester just staring at me with an irritated look. She walked over and held out her hand which I gladly took.
     "Really Molly that was really rude ya know."Ester said glaring at Molly. All Molly did was smirk.
     "The only reason you care about them getting hurt is because you like them!"Molly giggled. Ester's face turned a light red. I did as well.
     "N-nonsense I don't like anybody!" Ester argued. Then she ran off embarrassed.
                 (Ester's pov)
     I ran off as fast as I could. How could she..she promised not to tell.Oh no how will I cover it up now. I jumped on my bed and sat there lugging a pillow.
     I heard a knock at the door.
     "Come in.." I said horsely.The door opened to reveal (Y/N) looking worried.
     "A-are you okay?" They asked.
     "No not really, Molly is right..I do like you I just didn't think you would feel the same and I was worried-" I continued rambling until I felt arms rap around me.
     "I do feel the same, and I always have and I promise nothing will ever stop me from loving you." They reassured me.
     And from then on me and (Y/N) lived a happy life as a couple
     But little did I know that would all change soon..