Dee x reader part 2

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME HORROR AND DEATH PLEASE DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE!
You have been warned       
___________________________________

                                (3RD P.O.V)

Ester peaked around the corner of the doorway and looked around. After you two had been separated in the chase she had spent the next half hour searching for you. The last place to look was the library. If you weren't there then that meant that the entity had gotten you. But she planned that no matter what she would get you back. You were the only one who actually understood her. She didn't like you as a partner but she didn't want to lose you. EVER. She was obsessed with you. She walked through the dining room to the library and opened the door. Then she froze. You...YOU were laying with DEE. Why were you with her?

"Ah there you are." A voice calmly said. Ester stared at Dee. Her blood boiled. She needed to get you away. To Ester all Dee was was an obstacle. She didn't matter to anyone, she was a strange girl. She didn't think anything about her being a demon. I mean she even looked like she was hiding.

"What are you doing?" Ester whisper yelled while glaring at Dee. Dee let out a chuckle and smiled.

"Why I am simply comforting my lovely (Y/N), why do you ask?" She has a sly smile that Ester hated with a burning passion. Who did she think she was to call you hers!? Whatever she would deal with that later, all that mattered was that you were safe. She walked over and stood in front of Dee.

"Well you are relieved of your duty to watch over her, I am taking her back!" She smiled.

(Dee P.O.V)

'She dodged the question' I thought to myself. It may be possible that Ester has the same feelings towards my love as I do. That wouldn't do. Only I can have her. Then I had an idea. I will earn Esters trust. I will "help" her to get past the entity, then I will reveal myself and steal (Y/N)! Oh how I can't wait to have her all to myself. I wonder what the others would think. Either way they better leave her alone.

I stood up silently and picked (Y/N) up. "Alright Ester, I have an idea." I looked at her. She tensed and looked intrigued." How about we call a truce for the time being." I insisted and held out my hand for her. She hesitated but eventually took my hand and shook it.

"Deal" She said confidently. I giggle 'perfect.' I shook (Y/N) awake. She looked around confused and rubbed her eye. She looked up at me and blushed realizing that I was holding her. She clung to me in fear that I might drop her. I chuckled and put her down. Ester stared at me in jealousy. When (Y/N) wasn't looking I stuck my tongue out at her. Oh how she looked like she was gonna punch me.

"Is the entity gone?" (Y/N) looked around and listened to see if it was still here.

"Nope! It's gone so we should start moving. We will need a better hiding place and we also need to find an escape." I said. Ester nodded and started toward the door. I walked behind her next to my beloved (Y/N). The door creaked as she peaked out for a minute. She looked back at us and waved her hand for us to follow.

(3RD P.O.V)

The small group walked quietly up the stairs. The door to their bedroom was opened slightly. 'I didn't leave that open' Ester thought to herself. She grabbed a vase and held it like a baseball bat.' She really ya stupid if she thinks a vase will stop it' Dee thought and smirked. They inched toward the door and looked back every so often. (Y/N) clung to Dee's arm, scared to let something grab her and take her.

Ester opened the door slowly and flicked on the light as fast as she could while still holding the vase, ready to swing. There was nothing there. Only the beds. No windows, toys, or dressers. This was odd.

"What happened, where is everything?" You asked quietly. You didn't like this. A feeling washed over you. A feeling of anxiety and like someone was watching you. You looked around but didn't find anything. Dee spoke up.

"I don't know, but whatever it is I have a bad feeling." She replied calmly.

"How can you be so calm about this Dee?!" Ester looked at her with suspicion. You looked between the two. You looked back at Ester, your face went pale and a shiver ran down your spine. You gasped and clung even tighter to Dee, burying your face in her side. They both looked in the direction you looked at and Ester screamed.

A tall black shadow figure stood behind her. Its eyes were a piercing yellow and they were staring directly at Ester. You turned to run, grabbing Dee's arm and pulling her, but as soon as you got to the door your blood went cold and everything went dark and quiet.

Dee caught you before you hit the ground. Your unconscious body weighed nothing to her as she gently laid you down on the ground. Dee side glanced at Ester. Her face was full of pure hatred. The three demon stuffed animals walked into the room and circled around you, keeping all eyes on Ester.

The entity grabbed Ester by the shoulder and kept her in place. She tried to move but couldn't. Dee stared at her with a psychotic smile. She turned into a shadow and walked over to Ester. Ester glared at her and let her head fall as tears ran down her face. 'I'm so sorry (Y/N) I couldn't protect you.' She thought to herself. Dee lifted her chin with her finger.

"You always knew you wouldn't win, so why do you keep trying?" She smiled. Ester looked at her and stared into her eyes. She felt despair. She knew she wouldn't win. Dee turned around. She realized what Ester was thinking.

"Do it." She said

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." Ester said as even more tears ran down her face. Crack! Ester went silent as her limp body fell to the floor. Dee walked over to you and googled, picking you up and walking out the room. Everything else faded away. Now it was just you two.

"Finally my love, it's just us!" She kissed your forehead and walked into a dark room where you could rest.

____________________________________
HELLO DEAR READERS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FINISH IT. SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING SOON SO I WONT BE ABLE TO POST AS MUCH I WILL TRY THOUGH. HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVE YOU ALL!