Ms.Bo

(3rd P.O.V)

You stared out the window of Black Manors Orphanage as it rained heavily. Your chin rested in the palm of you hand as the other held Ms Bo. Molly gave it to you since she got adopted. She was lucky. You knew the plushies were alive, but they didn't bother you so you didn't bother them.
     You sighed.
     "What's wrong dear?" A female voice questioned.
     "Nothing, just bored is all." You answered.
     The bear shuffled in your hand giving a hint for you to let go. You did. Ms.Bo hopped off of your lap and transformed into her monster form. She sat next to you on the floor and patted your head.
     " I would say we could play tag , but it's daytime and all the other children are up."
     You shrugged still looking bored. She was right. That would put all of them at risk. Even her like this right now was a danger to them but she didn't seem to mind. She stared at you thinking on what you two could do for fun. Then she smiled.
     "Hey (Y/N)." She said. You hummed in response.
     "I had to go to the hospital for a peek-a-boo incident," she paused and tried not to laugh," they sent me to the ICU (I see you)." You looked over at her and covered your mouth, laughing along with her. 
     You two spent the next hour telling jokes and laughing until she had to go so that you and the others could sleep. Now you were laying in bed with her tucked into your arms as you fell into a peaceful slumber.

(TIME SKIP)

     You woke with an aching throat. Bo was no where to be seen. You put on you slippers and quietly walked out of the room. Careful not to step on any toys along the way. You piked your head out into the hallway. No one was around so you stepped out into the open space. As you paced down the hallway and down the stairs you saw Hopps looking at you from around a corner leading into the kitchen.
     "Hopps this ain't funny, my throat is dry and I need some drink." You stated bluntly. You expected him to come out but instead you were greeted by a familiar bear. She looked down as she towered over your small frame. A shiver ran down your spine. Her smile grew larger as she looked at you.
     "Oh my! Dear are you sick do you need anything?" She asked leaning down to look at you.
     "Wha- no i-" then you realized why she asked that. Your face was heated up. A bright pink was visible on your features. You looked down embarrassed. You had grown an attachment to her.
     'Great...I have fallen for a stuffed demon' you thought and sighed. You lifted your face to meet hers after you calmed down. You forced a smile so that you didn't look nervous.
     "Its nothing I just woke up because my throat was dry, and I need some drink." You said. She just stared at you not moving or blinking. It was kinda creepy to be honest. Her arms reached our and picked you up. Your eyes widened as blush crept onto your face again.
      The kitchen was even more quiet than the rest of the place. It only had one air conditioner. Ms. Bo sat you on the table as she grabbed a glass and poured you a cup of water. She handed it to you and hugged you as you drank some of it. You sat the glass down and hugged her back. After a few seconds you let go but she didn't. She stayed where she was and didn't move. You could feel her breath on your neck. A shiver ran down your spine.
     'What is up with her?' You questioned yourself.  Her teeth touched your skin and she put a little force. She bit you. You stiffened. She giggled and stood up.
     "Aw my precious (Y/N)!" She said" you taste so nice!" Her smile was large and her eyes were focused on you. Staring directly into your own eyes. She licked her teeth and bent down with blush spread across her face. You had a wild blush. Your ears were red and so was your face. She could feel the heat radiating off of you. Her smile grew wider.
     "Aw look at you! So embarrassed and cute all because of me." She cupped your face with her hands."Your mine, and mine only got it?" She asked. You nodded and looked away. She moved away and picked you up. You held onto her tightly and nuzzled into the crook of her neck. She carried you up the stairs back into your room and layed down next to you in her plush form.. You kissed her forehead and slowly drifted into the realm of fantasies and nightmares.

____________________________________________________________________

Hello dears! It is I the great author of this book. Yeah my views have went way down. I'm kinda sad but I under stand why. I haven't updated in a while and if you go look at the last update then you will see why. Um.. Well yeah I plan to update soon and I am taking requests! I hope you are all doing well and if you need any help with anything( even vents and homework) I will help. Thank you all for your patience and support. Please if you can help spread the work about this book to anyone you know may like this book.

Bye!

Word count: 936