𝐓𝐰𝐨 ༄

I asked around Liyue Harbour to see if anyone knows them. I even asked Atsuko, she might know. That boy didn't look like he was from here. Atsuko is from Inazuma, no clue how she got over here to Liyue. People have their ways I guess.

Absolutely no info, guess this is a job that I've got to do on my own. But, it's going to be hard finding stuff out about him from scratch.

I heard a boat stopping at the dock's. The crux fleet? What are they doing here. The fleets leader, Beidou hopped off the boat. Apparently, her fleet is the only people that can get into inazuma.

"Beidouu!~ I need to ask you something" I exclaimed. She listened into what I had to say.

"So, have you seen a boy with white or grey hair, I couldn't tell when I first saw him. Oh oh! He also had a red streak in his hair too" Beidou took a moment to think.

"Ah.. about that. I have seen him but I have no clue who he is currently." She replied. Great, the only person that can access Inazuma doesn't even know about this strange boy. He's definitely from Inazuma, I'm sure of it. His clothes aren't from Liyue or Mondstadt.

"Oh well, thanks anyway Beidou" I said. I waved at her as I walked away. This is definitely not going to be easy, oh my goodness I'm DOOMED. My curiosity got the best of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the next day and the start of my search has officially started. I got back to Liyue Harbour to see if Beidou is back and ask her for information. And, my calculations were correct she's at the dock's.

Just to my surprise, her and the strange boy was talking to eachother. "EH!?!? just the othe- ah nevermind" I walk over to Beidou.

"Oi, over here! I think this is the body you were looking for. He's quite strange"

She was correct! Exactly like how I remember. The boy walked over to me with a soft smile on his face. His eyes were red, surprisingly and he was quite pale. He reached out his hand like he wanted a handshake.

"Hello, I'm Kaedehara Kazuha nice to meet you" His voice was soft and soothing I could listen to it forev- ahem nevermind.