𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ༄

It was morning. The soothing feel of the cold air was perfect, especially for a restless night. I walked outside my house and the village was silent.

On the same rock, was Kazuha. He looked deep in thought and I didn't want to disturb him. I watched from afar until this pissed look appeared on it face. I perked up in suprise, no enemies but he looked like he was struggling to think of something. He looked around him and locked his eyes on me. He gave me a little wave a gestured for me to come over. I walked safely down the cliff and stood infront of him.

"Hi Kazuha, need anything?" I almost squealed out loud because this was my time to ask more about him.

"Yes actually, I was think of lines for a haiku and couldn't think of more lines. Unfortunately.." He looked down in sorrow.

"Heh.. Well I'm not great at thinking of lines for haiku's but could you atleast tell me what you have got so far?"

We discussed about ways to end his haiku. We got along well, we had a good conversation. As we talked, I heard soft footsteps in the distance. Kazuha sighed.

"I can't even write haiku's in peace" Kazuha drew his sword and looked annoyed but his face had a natural mood look to it. A pack of treasure hoarders stood there.

"Hand over your vision!" The treasure hoarders screamed. I hid behind the rock to make sure I wasn't involved in the fight. I peaked from behind to watch the fight. Anemo energy transferred to Kazuha's sword.

EH!? HE HAS A VISION?

Maple leaves danced around in a circle by Kazuha. It was bright, the Anemo power shone through the sword. One quick slash from Kazuha picked up the enemies and he launched into the air with a mini wind current.

Kazuha came back to the ground hitting them with the anemo power. He put his sword back into the case and walked off.

"Hey, You can come out. Let's go somewhere more peaceful" He gestured for me to hop onto his back. He grabbed the bottom of my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck. And we were off, my face turned pale as Kazuha jumped of multiple cliffs just to get to a waterfall.

"Oh my goodness, I was seeing the gates of heaven when you did that" I flopped onto the floor and stared into the sky. Kazuha laughed, he had a cute laugh. His cheeks turned pink from laughing so much.

"Hey Kazuha, I want to know more about you. When I saw you one day, you were completely mysterious. Nobody knew about you. Not even Beidou at the time." I say.

Kazuha took some time to think. "Well, I'm a wandering Samurai from Inazuma. Inazuma is the city of Eternity, ruled by the Electro archon, Baal. She's a pretty lady I must tell you but I've had bad memories with her."

I listened to everything he had to say.

"My one and only friend decided to challenge her, it was his only desire after all. The vision hunt decree was out for people after Baal decided that that's her version of Eternity. My friends blade hit the ground and I heard as his divine punishment was ordered. In his final moments, I took his dying vision and ran"

Kazuha looked to the sky and back down. "It's getting late, want me to take you home?" He asked.
I nodded and took his hand. We walked back to my house and an unusual heat was to be felt. Kazuha came to a stop and so did I.

My eyes widened as pieces of wood fell and the crackling of fire was heard. Qingce village, was on fire. My house, other citizens, gone.