𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ༄

I'm floating, I think. I open my eyes and the area around me was black. Strange figures appeared infront of me, there were 7.

The figures looked royal, until I noticed they were the ARCHONS!? Tell me I'm dreaming right now, this can't be real.

The anemo archon stepped up to me.

"We heard your cries of help and decided to listen. Oh you sweet, young girl, please do not freat as we come in peace. As the Anemo archon, I have replied to your call and have granted you with the anemo vision. You are truly blessed to achieve such a thing. May the wind guide you"

All of a sudden the archons were gone. And I gained my consciousness back. I was laying under the same tree as I was before. Was it a dream? I looked to the side of me where Kazuha was sitting examining a vision pendant. "Uh Kazuha, what happened?" I ask.

He placed the pendant down carefully.

"You were fighting with a Fatui skirmisher, the one with a gun. After I brought you back here, a pendant appeared here."

I was a little confused as I couldn't remember much

"I'm confused, did you steal this like me you troublemaker?" Kazuha gigled. I shook my head and I took the pendant from Kazuha's hand.

"I think this is mine, I'm not sure though. I had this dream that I met the seven archons and they spoke to me" I said.

"Why don't you try putting it on?" Said Kazuha. I shook my head.

"I need to get a cool outfiat like yours! Like a perfect one for fighting. My current outfit is ugly, it's all worn out"

Kazuha examined my outfit and gave me a little nod. "Hm.. How about we do a little Harbour date?" He asked. He smiled and took my hand.
I felt like passing out, I was going to just die there honestly. Kazuha I'd so pretty and he keeps teasing me. This isn't fair.

Looks like Kazuha and I are going on a "date"..?