𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ༄

I can't move, my arms are tied to my body and my legs were locked in restraints. I heard the clicking of heels coming my way. It was the exact same woman as before. She was tall and had a Kimono on. Her hair was purple and do were her eyes. She had the most intimidating look on her.

"My my, another vision welder. An anemo vision just like the other one that's next door to you" She walked away, heels still clicking.

"Kazuha~ Kazuha!!" I cried hoping that he would be near to me after the lady mentioned there was another person here.

"Hello!?" It was Kazuha. He replied back to me.

"Kazuha! Are you okay?" I was on the verge of crying. I wanted to reach out to him.

I heard Armor clank and crash against eachother as two guards game down the corridor to come collect us. "Sir, The Raiden Shougun wants these people" They opened our door one by one and remove the restraints on our legs. I couldn't run away as they had a tight grip on the rope around my hands.

Besides me and Kazuha, there was another person. Their hair was long and was in a ponytail. They had a black tank top and red jacket. Their eyes were green and the pyro vision was to be found on their waist.

"Thoma??" Asked Kazuha. Looking at the person with blonde hair.

"Hmm? Kazuha! It's great to see you here, how are you??" Thoma said slightly hopping on his feet.

"Why are you so happy? We are going to get our visions taken" Replied Kazuha.

Visions taken? I basically just got mine and how did this woman find me? Maybe she was originally looking for Kazuha, he did say that he stole his vision. Ah damn you Kazuha.. I basically just got my vision.

We were lead outside to a statue that looked like the woman except with wings. I've never been to this place before, this isn't Liyue..?

I knelt on the ground excepting the loss of my vision. First was Thoma, the Raiden Shougun appeared and stood infront of the massive statue. She reached out her hand and made his vision come over to her. A blonde haired child darted into the sky and stole the vision. The Raiden Shougun wasn't happy and all of a sudden the child was gone and so was the Shougun. The vision dropped on the floor and Thoma picked it up attaching it to his waist.

I swept the guards under their feet and knocked them over. Kazuha grabbed both of our hands and made a wind current to get over to the other side. We landed on the ground and laid there for a little.

"Haha Kazuha, your girlfriend did a good job. She saved us from those stupid guards."

I covered my face out of embarrassment.

"Yeah she did" Said Kazuha. He pushed my hands out the way and kissed me on my lips.

"Awe, now I feel like third wheel" Thoma complained. He crossed his arms and wrapped up in a ball.