𝐒𝐢𝐱 ༄

Imagine how cool it must be to have a vision. Like one earned rightfully, bot like Kazuha. Haha.. But like imagine being able to use fire or using electricity to beat enemies or or! I'm getting ahead of myself, it's not likely to happen I can't fight. All I can do is wack this simple stick around.
Maybe the stick could resemble a claymore or sword? Those are cool weapons.I should get going.

I looked to the side of me and there was a Fatui member. Ah heck naw, I cannot fight that guy. Where's Kazuha when you need him most! I picked up the thick plank of wood. "Shoot, this is heavy" I complain.

Fighters don't flee from their fights, and I want to get a vision. So I can protect myself... and others!

The plank of wood was like a claymore. Heavy, thick and very slow at attacking. I charged at the Fatui member and swung the plank of wood. "Aha.. so the bastard decided to dogde me huh?" I swung the wood one more time managing to hit them directly in the jaw. The Fatui member tried shooting me with their gun but their gun was empty!?!? I knocked the Fatui member to the ground but they grabbed my foot and dragged me down also.

I tried getting back up but they pinned me to the ground. They pushed my head into the ground and used their other hand to grab my wrists.

I want to cry, how could I get defeated in the wimpiest way. This sucks!

A sharp pain was felt in my head, what is this? I don't know.. Almost instantly I blacked out. Where am I going, please.. help.