Shock

"O-oi... Don't reading yet?" Lucy asked him, not making eye contact.

Natsu stared at her in confusion. 'Why is she acting so weird?' He thought in his mind. His eyes traveled back to the article again, and he pondered for a moment. Suddenly, a faint blush only he could notice started to spread across his cheeks. "H-hahh?" Natsu asked in disbelief. "You don't get it Natsu?" Lucy seemed surprised, and she stared at him like he was an idiot. Which, let's face it, he can be one.

"Of course I get it!" Natsu protested. "Then what?" Lucy replied. "That damn Mirajane said we were a couple!" Lucy's tomato-red face started to calm down. 'Mirajane... Right. I really have to get at her when this is over...' Lucy thought. That's when it hit her. 'Wait. When this is over? Will it ever be over? Lucy! What are you thinking? Of course it'll be over, you and Natsu will head right over to the guild and tell Mirajane to tell Sorcerer Magazine it was all a misunderstanding! Do you really wanna be together with this idiot?' She then glanced over at the dragon slayer, who was now clenching his teeth with his hands in fists.

"I'll definitely teach her a lesson... That little-" Natsu was unable to finish his sentence as a hand was clamped over his mouth. "Oii! Get your hand off Lucy!" He said through muffled words. "Calm down! We need to think about this carefully. First of all, we definitely have to get the guild to understand we are NOT a couple." She explained. Natsu yanked her hand off of his mouth. "Yeah! Definitely! And we can settle it with a fist full of flames!" Natsu yelled in excitement. You could see the excitement in his face, probably imagining him and Mirajane brawling it out. "No! Natsu! Not with a fight." She said, holding her hands out in front of her. She shook her head. "We'll have to tell them in a more... mannerly way." She sighed, and shook her head at Natsu's Natsu ideas. "Haah? Come on weirdo~ it'll be fun! Besides, pounding them'll really teach them a lesson!" He said, a toothy grin returning to his face as he held one fist to his side. "No! I already told you," Gosh, this is gonna be hard. Lucy thought. "We're going to the guild, and tell Mira to tell Sorcerer Magazine that it was all a misunderstanding." She said this slowly, as if the idea would be hard for Natsu to grasp. It certainly was. "Fine. You're no fun, Luce." Natsu finally agreed, but crossed his arms over his chest to show he didn't like the idea.

"Shut up. Let's just head over now, okay?" She asked him with a sigh, but didn't wait for his answer as she was already headed to the door. "Aye!" He said. He probably still wanted to have that duel, and planned to have it.

Finally, they were at the guild. Lucy closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing..." She thought. The doors opened at her push, and the whole guild turned to them. Lucy and Natsu felt all the eyes burning through them. Lucy was about to step in, when suddenly the whole guild erupted with cheers, sneaky comments, and blushing faces. "H-HEEH?!" Lucy burst out. "Congratulations on your relationship you two!" Mirajane said with a wink, suddenly beside Lucy. "H-hey! You have to tell Sorcerer's Magazine that this was all a misunderstanding!" Lucy yelled over the screams and chants of the guild. Laughing and bets and,"I knew they would get together!" and "I predicted it first!" Were heard throughout the guild. Lucy tried hard not to explode at them all, keeping her composure. Or, most of it. Before Lucy could get something out of Mirajane, Juvia came running to the three. She held Lucy's hand and looked her in the eye with a wide smile. "Juvia is so happy for Love Rival! Love Rival is no longer Juvia's Love Rival!" She exclaimed. Lucy stared at her in shock, eyes wide. "Juvia, I was never your love rival! Also, me and Natsu are no-" "OII, FLAMEBRAIN! I'm surprised someone actually wanted to date your stupid ass!" Gray said. "Oh really now? Well I wouldn't wanna date a perverted stripper!" Natsu snarled, his forehead now touching with Gray's. Levy came along with Wendy. "Lu-chan, how come you never told me?" Levy said with the most innocent tone. "Levy! I-" Wendy came along as well, with Erza. "Lucy! When did this happen?" Wendy asked in shock. Carla was also there, floating above Wendy's head. "I would also like to know." She said calmly.

Lucy couldn't handle all the questions and comments being thrown at her, and she never had the time to explain as everyone would be coming up to her. Most guys were already surrounding Natsu and Gray, calling for Lucy to stop Natsu. Lucy just wanted to rip all her hair out. Sweat began to form on her face, and her hands became clammy. She especially winced at Erza's comment, warning Lucy not to "take things too fast", and if Natsu did anything to her she'd beat him to a pulp. Erza said this all with a supportive smile, although Lucy did she Erza blush when they first came into the guild.

Lucy felt a nudge on her shoulder. "Looks like I can't do it now. Everyone would be disappointed if they all found out it's not true! I'm sorry, Lucy." Mirajane whispered into her ear, with a sincere smile. Lucy knew that it was not as sincere as it looked, though. Lucy stared at Mirajane in disbelief, as she walked away giggling.

"I say we all celebrate the two!" Makarov yelled, standing on the bar. Everyone cheered and yelled in agreement. 'Oh no...' Thought Lucy.

A/N - okay! Part 2... I hope you guys liked this one, because I kinda did. Please leave any thoughts or comments you have! Whether it be a suggestion or not, doesn't matter! (^ . ^ )