Main Character/ Stand Info

Stand Master: (Y/n) (L/n)
•Age: 17
•Gender: Female
•Occupation: Student, 3rd Year
•Height: it doesn't matter as long as you're shorter than Jotaro, which is easy because he's a fucking giant

Stand: レッド ベルベット  [Red Velvet]

Stand Abilities:

•Basic Ability: As most humanoid Stands can, Red Velvet can punch and barrage enemies— Just not with as much strength as some Stands.

Velvet Ribbon: Red Velvet's ribbons can grab onto objects, allowing the user to quickly swing from them, sort of like vines. These ribbons aren't too strong, but they can support the user's weight. When used as a weapon, they can be used as whips, the stand using quite a bit of force to deal damage to opponents. They can also wrap around the enemy's neck and body, choking and trapping them. As mentioned earlier, the ribbons aren't extremely durable, but cannot be ripped simply by hand (unless the enemy's Stand is strong enough, that is). The only way to really damage the ribbons without a strong Stand or a lot of inflicted damage is to cut it directly, with something sharp like a knife or claws.

Roulette: Roulette is an ability that is also sort of using the ribbons, but it shoots many small pieces instead. Red Velvet creates small, round discs of sharp, velvet ribbon, and launches them at the enemy. They spin midair, making them sort of like a deadly frisbee. If they don't hit their target, they come back, sort of like a boomerang, and fuse back together with the stand. Red Velvet can use Roulette at a very high speed, making it almost impossible for an enemy to dodge anyways. Roulette can reach about 30 meters (100 feet) before turning around and fusing back together with Red Velvet. (You don't discover this ability until later in the story.)

Silk Touch: When this ability is used, Red Velvet uses a long ribbon of soft, silky velvet. It gently wraps around the body of the person the user is using it on, and starts to heal whatever wounds they might have. This can be used on the user as well, but only on minor wounds, such as a cut on the arm or leg. When used, the person that its being used on will begin to feel a tingly sensation, depending on how big the wound is. Once the wounds are all healed, the silky ribbon will automatically recoil back to the stand- leaving the user to not worry about if the wounds are healed all the way or not.

 Once the wounds are all healed, the silky ribbon will automatically recoil back to the stand- leaving the user to not worry about if the wounds are healed all the way or not

You'll probably notice that the grammar isn't the best towards the beginning of the story... I'm getting better at writing, and it shows the further you get into the story.