8: Stowaway

A/N: I finally had enough motivation to start continuing this story, and I had more ideas! Updates will probably be slow, but still there nonetheless. Thank you for making it this far at least :)

-—
The six of you set foot on the ship that Mr. Joestar had called for to start heading to Singapore.

"Now, to get from here to Singapore, we're going to have to be on the water for three days. Until then, we can just relax for a bit," Mr. Joestar explains calmly. "The captain isn't a Stand user, so we should be safe," He explains. You nod and go with Jotaro and Kakyoin to find chairs to sit down in.

"And you two," Mr. Joestar says as he points over at Jotaro and Kakyoin, "should do something about those uniforms. Isn't it ridiculously hot?!"

"Well we are students... and students should behave as such. But... I suppose that sounds like a stretch," Kakyoin says, glancing over at you. You were about to say something about you not having yours on, before Mr. Joestar beat you to it.

"(Y/n) doesn't have her uniform on... or even have it with her! Hmph, you two are just stiffs," Mr. Joestar looks away. "Whatever, you'll need new clothes eventually."

All of a sudden, the shouting of a child could be heard. "Let go! Let go of me, you big lug!"

All of you run to the sound, to find a little boy being held up by his arms by one of the sailors aboard the ship.

"Hey, what's going on?! I thought there would be no passengers on board," Mr. Joestar says to the crew member.

"I'm sorry, sir, but what we have right here is a stowaway. We'll have 'im taken care of shortly," The sailor says, narrowing his eyes at this kid.

"Come at me! Do it, and I'll kick your balls in!" The kid yells at the person holding him up.

"I'd like to see you try! I'll just have to turn you in to the Naval police!" He yells back. The kid's eyes widen, and he starts to beg.

"T-the police?! Please sir, let me go! I only want to see my dad in Singapore! I'll do anything, I can clean and do chores and everything, and you wouldn't have to do a single bit of work! Just please let me go!"

The sailor only laughs, and pinches the kid's ear and cheek. "Hmm... I'm going to think about it. What should I do? Should I let you go? Would that really be such a good idea?"

"Please, sir!"

The sailor continues to pinch the kid's face. "Hmm...I've decided that I won't let you go!" The sailor says as he flicks the kid's nose. The kid clenched his fists at his sides, and tears began to stream down his face. "I'll report this to the captain of this ship."

"Hey, you don't have to give him that hard of a time! He's just a kid!" You yell at sailor, who is still laughing at the poor kid.

"Hmm?" He turns back and faces you. "And what are you going to do about it? You're just a puny little high school-aged girl—"

The kid uses the opportunity to bite the sailor's arm. You smile to yourself, and narrow your eyes at the bastard of a sailor as he cries in pain— but as everyone's distracted, the kid jumps into the water. "Hey, wait!" You, Mr. Joestar, Polnareff, and Avdol run to the railing. Kakyoin sits up from his chair, but Jotaro doesn't do anything.

"Woah! He jumped in! Talk about energetic..." Polnareff says.

"Surely he isn't planning on trying to swim to shore from here? We're pretty far away now," Kakyoin asks.

"I'm sure he did it because he's a confident swimmer... Just let him go," Jotaro says as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"Of course you would say that, Jotaro! I'm going after him before something in the water gets him!" You say. You jump down into the water, but you never hit it—

Red Velvet uses it's ribbons to make a bridge for you, making it look as if you were running on water to non-Stand users. "No, (Y/n)!" Some of the others yell.

If I can get close enough to the kid for my Red Velvet to reach, I can grab him with my Stand and bring him to me. Then I can swing the both of us back onto the boat, and we'll both be fine...

"There are sharks in these waters! That girl is crazy going after that kid," The sailor says as you jump down.. but once that he see's you're 'walking on water' his eyes go wide. "That girl! Is she using those powers the Speedwagon Foundation warned us about?!"

Mr. Joestar nods. "Quite bizarre, I know. Don't worry about it."

Just then, the silhouette of a shark could be seen from under the water, heading towards the kid.

Shit! I have to save him!

You narrow your eyes and run faster, but it's not fast enough. The shark jumps up out of the water and goes towards the kid, but your Stand emerges in front of you...

And does something it's never done before.