Mm

dababygoat Happy birthday!!🎂 I hope you have a great day🥳🎁

joniah244 Happy belated biiirthdaaay🎂 I hope you enjoy!!😍🎁

Eves Pov

1 month later

I laid in the bed naked, thinking about the night before, god damn...I fucked them again. Not even 4 weeks later. I could have made a whole damn month, shit..

1 month before

"Ight ma chill. You'ion gotta cry." I held her hand across the table. So I told her about whats been going on. I'd called her the day after I cut my ties with De'Shay and Shondra and we decided to meet up the day after I went to get my shit, which was smooth. They left their key outside their door for me, I went in, got my shit and left.

"Girl what do you mean chill?? You just like your damn daddy was. He was always trying to play shit off too. This is serious, you were taken hostage in your own fuckin home Eve, I got a right to be upset, AND you got shot!??! On top of that you let two girls drag you around town like a sex toy???" When I say I told her everything, I told it all..

"Eve, I think you should move back in." I looked at my momma, she's always been dramatic like this.

"Ma, I'm not moving back in." I shook my head trying not to roll my eyes.

"Im serious Eve, I need to be there for you. You were in the hospital and I didnt get not a fuckin message, why??" I mean...yeah I should have called her but in the moment I had other shit on my mind.

"Because look how you react, you've always been like this, looking over my shoulder waiting on me to fuck up. Ma I got this. Kira is gone, I ended things with Leila's cousins and Im taking a hot minute to get back to me, I was fine before Kira got out, I just gotta get back in the hang of things."

"It not that I'm waiting on you to fuck up, you just make drastic decisions." She sat down in front of me at the table clashing her hands together.

"Ma I buy a new vase for the crib and you have a heart attack." I gave her a face and she popped me in my lip then smacked the back of my head.

"You betta stop looking at me like that Eve Thomas motha'fuckin Black." She gave me the death stare.

"Ight dang ma." I licked my lip.

"Eve are you sure you dont want to move back in?" I looked at my momma and shook my head no.

"No ma, I'm fine imma just live my life, stay away from relationships, get back to me, its only been what? A couple months since Kira got out? Ill get back in no time. This aint no big thing, plus this is good for me, imma learn how to.. You know take care of myself. Shoot soon as I moved out I moved in with Kira. Ian never been alone, its time I learn how to be with just me."

"You right, but if you ever need me or you're in trouble call me Eve, you got a mama for a reason." I nodded.

--

I sat in my living room watching Tv, not really doing shit so I decided to call Leila.

"Hello?"

"Lei what you doin?"

"Nun, chillin."

"Where Neicy at?"

"She at work, she goin back home tonight, some shit about being here too long and missing her bed, BUT WHAT ABOUT ME EVE?? What will happen then I flip over and she's not there???"

I rolled my eyes, so damn dramatic.

"Ian never heard you talk like this before Lei."

"It her damn fault, she eat pussy like its a meal Eve how tf fuck you-"

"Leila, PLEASE be quiet, come over hea though."

"Bet Imma bring Kayla."

I said ight and hung up the phone, I looked back at the notification and saw it was a text from Shay.

"So you really came and got all your shit Eve? You didnt even leave a sock, this is getting childish for real."

I only read the message. Replying would spark a conversation, and to be in a conversation you would have to feel like talking to said person, and Ion feel like sparking that flame back up.

--

"So tell me again why she left with her?" I said.

"Ion know, all I know is the bitch said that Daija know not to play with her and Daija got up and walked out." Kayla shrugged her shoulders and passed the blunt to Leila.

"And I told her ass to leave. Somethin aint right wit her ass, you gone let another mu'fucka tell you when to leave? She did that shit last time too ion know if it was when she had came to the crib that day or if it was when yall had first met but Daija be up behind her ass like a lost puppy."

"Naw they got they own luh thing going on so we gone let them be shit." Kayla shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the blunt from Lei, these mu'fuckas lucky I like them. Now my shit gone be smellin like weed, I stopped smokin, I dont even know why I started.

"So what did yall do when we left?" I asked them.

"Shid we all dipped, everybody either came to meet you or to fuck wit the group and as you could tell mu'fuckas was leaving." Kayla said shrugging.

I nodded.

"Well I'm hungry so Eve go make us a meal." Leila sat back and put her fuckin feet up on my coffee table."

"You better get'cho fat ass feet off my table and go cook for yourself." I hit her on her ankle.

"You dont never wanna do shit Eve!!" I bet she got up to make that food.

"And you better make us some too!" I yelled out.

Kayla just laughed.

I sat back and waited.

--