Thinkin Bout'chu

End of the week

Eve's Pov

I had been doing great for my first week alone, I started working again. I knew my boss since I was a kid. He was my mommas highschool sweetheart, before she graduated and became a CNA.

I had just finished my first head when, this stud walked in. Everybody was doing a head so I walked up to her.

"How can I help you? Walk in or schedule." She smiled at me and stood up straight

"Neither im here to see my uncle, Clarence?" She looked around before she looked back at me, she had a soft voice, onna phone call you'd think she was fem.

"Yeah, yeah he in his office, you know where its at right?" I pointed in the direction his office was.

"Yeah, thank you, whats yo name?"

"Im Eve, and you?"

"My names Melanie, its nice to meet you." She smiled and then walked off, Melanie, she seem coo.

--

"And after yall did all that did you give her your number?"

I side eye'd Kayla.

"Why would I do that, all we did was tell eachother our name and didnt I just tell you she walked away."

"What if she was tryna fuck Eve?" Kayla sat up wagging her arms.

"I dont care, I'm doin me, no fuckin for atleast 2 weeks shit."

Kayla went silent and sat back bugged eye'd, she grabbed the collar of her top and folded them together and tapped her finger on her shoulder.

This her tiktok incase yall care:
lolnevaonelikedelton

I laughed at her ass and rolled my eyes, my whole fuckin friend group dramatic as hell I swear.

"Ion know why you talkin, you havent been fuckin for a hot minute."

"Yes I have."

"Who."

"Dont do that Eve...dont." Like I thought, since her and Leila stopped fuckin or whatever she aint been fuckin nobody.

"So what'chu gone do now, since Leila taken?"

"Eve you asking that like its sum deep, think of what me and Leila was doing as a business arrangement, its nun deep, and shid I guess imma have to actually try and find somebody now." She shrugged and sat back in her seat.

--

2 days later

I sat in the back of the shop on my break, I'd been doing good for myself, I made a better work schedule, I wake up everymorning, do my hygiene, go to work, get off in the afternoon and still have some time to myself before I do it all over again, which seems pretty repetitive but I like it, every once in a while I do something fun but I like where im at. I'm moving pretty fast actually, this whole being with me things doing me some good and I'm happy.

I took a bite outta my leftover chicken wings, its wasnt much, just buffalo wings and some rice.

"Awe wassup?" I looked up with a fuckin mouth full of rice.

"Was gwood." I finished chewing the rest of the food in my mouth.

"My bad, Melanie right?" I wiped my mouth.

"Yeah nice seeing you again."

"You too, what'chu doing back here guh? Your uncle in his office."

"Awe well in actually settin up, im workin here now, doing locs." She grabbed one of her locs and smiled.

"Thats wassup, we need more people doing locs for real, I been doing mine for a hot minute, imma have to get in your chair one day." She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah for sure, you doing pretty good on yours actually, how long you had them?"

"Thank you and I been growing em for about 2 or 3 years now, my hair was already long and everything just needed them to lock up." I bit into some chicken, and drank some juice.

"Thats wassup."

"How long you had yours?"

"Its been 1 year and a half, I been doing locs for about 4 years though."

"Word, them girls lookin good."

"Thank you." She smiled and continued to put her stuff in one of the lockers.

"Aye how old you is? If you'ion mind me askin?" She seemed young actin, but looked mature.

"Naw you good, I just turned 20." I nodded.

"Awe ok thats wassup, I asked cause you kinda gave me vibes like you was younger, Im 24, I turn 25 in a couple days."

"Word? Thats coo, happy early birthday." She smiled. She was almost finished puttimg her stuff up by now.

I shook my head yeah and kept eating, I had a couple more bites left.

It went silent after I took my last bite of food, I stood up to go throw my food away.

"Um, im not gone lie im kinda new to this town, ion really know nobody here but my uncle, I just wanted to see if you wanted to hangout sometime?"

"Yeah, gimme yo phone number and Ill call you sometime this weekend."

She smiled and pulled out her phone, she gave me her number and we locked eachothers name in.

"Ion really do shit during the weekend but my bestfriend, she work here too her name Leila, you'll meet her sometime soon, she pretty coo but yeah she ususally ask me to do sum with her on the weekends, so ill just invite you."

She nodded and said ok and I walked off to get back to work. I looked at my phone and saw a message.

"Eve, its me Shonie, can we meet up tomorrow when you get off, we just wanna talk."

I thought about it for a quick second, I guess, but the second they start tryna get me to come back to them and shit im leaving, I dont like being like that towards them but if I have to I will.

"Ok where at?." I texted back.

"Leila crib

I texted them a ok and got ready to do my next appointment, Neicy was out there too so I just started talking to her.

--

Immmm baaaaccckkk💃🏾💃🏾

I hope y'all ain't too mad at me😅