Neicy

Niecy's Pov

I looked at Leila with a stank face...

"Leila get your finger out of my ass." I scooted away from her. She steady playing with my booty damn. We just got done fuckin lik I just got out of the shower.

"Scoot back ovvvverr." She tried to pulled me back but I was not moving, I was gone for 2 days, thats it she wont leave me alone.

"Leila please I just got out the shower lemme rest." I turned her way and she sighed overly dramatic.

"Fine, what have you been doing?"

"Working and sleeping."

"You doin too much working for me." She pushed her leg between mine. She so damn theatrical.

"Leila I work everyday, only difference is I was over at my crib and not at here wit'chu. She said "exactly," and sat up to look at her phone.

I laid there thinking for a second, she was at the mall yesterday.

"Bae?" She said hm.

"Who did you go to the mall with?"

"I went with Eve, Anthony, and Kayla

"Damn Anthony was there, I wish I went." She side eye'd me.

"Yall got some luh secret relationship ion know about, why he say he missed you?"

I just laughed.

"Did you and Kayla ever fuck?" I asked randomly, she looked away from her phone and at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Yall just give me those vibes." She said "mm," and I just stared up, wasnt nun big, well ion know if it was for them but Its not that deep just a old fling.

"Did yall ever do scenes and shit?" She smiled and turned off her phone.

"Hell naw, me and her were just friends that would fuck. She ate my pussy, I ate hers and we went about our day, why you askin about her?" She turned towards me.

"Just want some transparency thats all, it aint nun big, yall just seemed like yall had something going on at some point."

"Awe naw it wasnt like that, we did strictly pussy eating, cause we was wasnt really with just fuckin people to be fuckin em, what we had was more or so, so we wouldn't catch nothing, its not like what we got, when I thought about her it was like awe ok, but when I think about you its like, imma fuck her so hard she gone wanna throw hands with me, cause im beating that pussy up." She start slapping the air, and moving her hips and shit.

"When I think about you its like ouuu I cant wait to see her so I can hold her, and kiss her, and love on her, and then fuck her till she cry." I rolled my eyes.

"Ight now Leila." I laughed. She smiled and laid her fingers under her nose while covering her mouth.

I laid there for second and realized something..

"Didnt you just have your finger in my ass go wash your hands." I tried to move her hands out her face but she just side eye'd me.

"No." I scrunched my face up..no?

"Leila thats weird, you just had your finger in between my ass cheeks and now they in your face..."

"Neicy, I like how it smell shit, stop being a hater." She turned away alittle and continued to smell her fingers, and shit out of curiosity I asked..

"Well what its smell like."

"You'ion know how good booty smell!? You just got out the shower so of course you smell good as hell."