Speaking On It

Eve's Pov

I sat at Leila's house waiting, talking to Neicy N shit.

"So I can meet her when I go back to work than." Leila shrugged a little salty, Neicy and Melanie been hitting it off, Neicy really know how to make friends, deadass, meanwhile I cant even call my fuckin momma back.

"Yeah, and stop being salt it aint like I fucked her yet." Neicy smiled knowing damn well Lei would feel some type of way. I bussed out laughing at the face Leila made at Neicy and so did Neicy.

"Ion find shit funny." She looked at me real quick and back at Neicy.

We just kept laughing and talking.

As we was finna start a different conversation they came in and it got silent until they said hey to us.

--

"Why didnt you just tell us what was up instead of just leaving like that."

"Because Shay, I know that my judgment aint always been good but now I can say that when Im in a bad situation I know when I need to separate myself, and what we had wasnt bad but something told me that it just wasnt healthy." I calmly spoke I wasnt in the mood to get loud or nunna that shit.

"It was fuckin bdsm Eve what did you expect we never said we were in a relationship we talked about this why you acting brand new?" Shay got hyped once again and Shondra had to calm her down.

"You right, but when did I make that fuck ass decision Shay? I wasn't in my right fuckin mind, my mental was every fuckin where. Its like the knight in shining armor affect, yeah I liked yall but that was cause yall was there, in all reality I dont know shit about yall." I sat back and crossed my arms, maan, maan, maan ,man ,man this shit is crazy.

"So what? What we had wasn't real its just cause we helped you, and you had nobody else to run to?"

"Yes! Thats what I'm trying to tell yall!" They went sileny and I sat back, I know im being harsh but this is not only my reality but theirs too.

"In this moment at this very time we need to put this thing we had on a haitus, im not saying that we will never get back together but it is a possibility." Shay nodded and Shone sat back, I never really noticed how she just let conversations play out instead of actually being in them.

"What do you think about all this Shondra?"

--

Leila Pov

I sat silently upstairs by the stairs, they