Mall

Authoress Pov

2 Days later

Eve walked through the mall with Anthony, looking for Leila, and Kayla.

"Ight na Anthony dont be walking behind me like you my dude or nun."

"YOU needa not walk infront of me like you MY dude." They both laughed Eve shoved him a little laughing hard at what he said but they kept it truckin. They turned the corner and saw Leila and Kayla sitting in the food court just talking about whatever.

"Wassup yall." Eve said while Anthony did a head nod.

"Wassup Eve, Anthony right? Im Kayla sorry I never got to introduce myself the other night." Kayla smiled and shook his hand.

"All good its nice to finally meet you, wassup Leila."

"Hey big head." Leila said flipping her hand down with her lips puckered. They side eye'd her and sat in silence, she turned around and tried to hold in a laugh but busted out laughing.

"Girl please!" He said shaking his head, he leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms.

"Ight where yall just come from?" Eve said.

"We was just got out some luh joint, wit all them dildos in the window."

Kayla shook her head and put her face in her hands.

"This mu'fucka here, she walked in the back of some luh alternative clothes shop and saw some dildos and sex toys in a case and now she wont stop calling it "the sex toy store."

"Um first of all you saying that like im some damn child, im calling it as I see it, get wit it luh mama."

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"So why we here though?" Eve leaned up on the table, she got a call yesterday from Leila, she told her to come to the mall wit her and Kayla and she was like shid I might as well invite Anthony.

"I just wanted to come here." Leila shrugged and everybody just stared welp...

"Where Neicy?" Anthony asked.

"She at her crib still." Leila rolled her eyes. Eve couldnt help but smile at her friend Leila was starting to act like one of those clingy girlfriends and Eve was here for it.

"You miss your hunny bunny huh?" Kayla said.

"Yeah." Anthony and Leila said at the same time.

They stared at eachother in silence, it was Leilas turn to life her eyebrow at Anthony.

"What shit..we hit it off at the club last time, your girlfriends really talkative." Kayla made a face..

"Who's talkative Neicy??" She was hella confused.

"We talkin bout Neicy that get fucked by Lei right." Eve said joining in.

"Hell yeah..you mofos just dont be paying attention, its always yall luh group and Neicy just the girlfriend." Anthony spoke before thinking.

"That came out wrong..thats my fau-"

"Naw naw. You on to something not ganna lie." Leila sat there in awe, this dude had came and read they ass without even trying to, and she was starting to feel bad, she was hea at the mall and not wit hea luh shordy, shit she wanna hea what Neicy gotta say too but she gone let Neicy chill and have her me time, but when they get back to eachother Leila want her mu'fuckin ears bleeding wit how much Neicy talk.

"Yeah but where Mis- De'Shay and Shondra." Anthony looked at Eve and she went started awkwardly smiling.

"You would have to ask their cousin, we're no longer doing whatever we were doing." Anthony just looked at her confused.

"Um what happened?"

--

They was all on the way to the food court one last time before they left, Anthony wanted some cinnabon and so did Kayla, Eve was just chillin, she'ian have nun better to do, she didnt have work, shit she didnt even know if she still had a job.

Leila looked down at a message.

"Lei you wit Eve?"  She checked the group chat wit her two cousins in it.

"Yeah Shonie why🙄?" Leila was tired of this shit, she didnt wanna be in he middle.

Who was she to try and push her bestfriend to get back with her cousins? She would just seem spitful then..

"Tell her to text us back, tell her this shit aint fair to us either."

"No."

"Please Lei do it for us." Leila tried not to roll her eyes at both they ass as she walked through the food court.

She screen shot the chat and sent it to even. 

Eve asked her why she didnt just tell her face to face, threw message, then she looked up at Lei confused. So Leila texted.

"Cause I'm not bouta air your business out, didnt even wanna fuckin tell you."

Leila texted them back and said she did it and to stop putting her in it.

She looked at her phone again and decided to call Neicy.

Leila's Pov

"H-Hello?"

"Bae, what you doin?"

"Nun, thinkin bout you."

"You good?" Lei cocked her eyebrow.

"Mm yeah I'm fine, I'm just ha chillin."

Leila she knew what she was doin.

"You soundin pretty outta breathe. You being good for me." I pointed towards the bathroom to let Eve know I as walking away. She shook her head ok, so I made my way to a little quiet corner instead.

"I dont know, do you think im being good." I could hear Neicy scoff, she wanna play I see.

"Keep playin wit yo pussy and ill let you know." I stood there and listened to Neicy moan through the phone, at this point I was really tryna see Neicy now..

"What'chu using baby girl." I asked before I slipped my hand in my pants and started playing with myself. Ion always play with myself but right now was different.

"Im using-" There was a long pause.

"OUU F-fuck me, I'm using the vibrator you got me and one of your shirts."

I kept a steady pace while rubbing on my clit, loving the sound of my baby, she was going at it too, thats what I like to hea.

"Oh yeah? Did you ask me if you could use it?" I smiled, she knew the answer. Leila didnt care much about her touching herself, when it came down to masterbating Leila was not going to stop her, but doing it with their "special toys" was something different.

"No." Neicy whined, I heard the loud vibrating go off, I got it loud like that to embarras her when we fuckin.

"Than why didnt you?" I made my voice deeper, at this point I was playing with myself to get ready for what was about to come once I got to her.

"Cause Lei..you always ask why I want to see them like you dont already know why." Did she..just whine?

Awe hell naw I gotta get home.

"You busy right now?"

"No why?"

"Meet me at my crib, if you make it there before me I want'chu ass naked."

I hung up the phone.

"Yall lets go!!"

--