07/17/21

5k views... wow I'm honestly so amazed. I can't believe people love a book about 2 presidents having gay eye butt fucking sex, I really appreciate you guys.
The fact that I haven't been assassinated by the US government yet is truly a blessing.
This is the best piece of literature that could've came from me, and to be honest the book has gave me a lot of confidence as a writer.
From chapters such as "I'm a dirty whore!" And "Sweaty balls🇺🇸" this is truly the best thing that I've ever written.
The book has helped me a lot with English class, for the first time ever after I finished writing my book I got a 93 in my English class, and a 100% on the final exam. When I say the book has helped my confidence as a writer, I really mean it. I'm no longer afraid to speak my mind, and even though I get comments like "I'm concerned for you" and "what the actual fuck?" I no longer feel like I have to compress my inner thoughts.
As said by my best friend, "you wrote something most people would be afraid to even think about doing" and I live by that quote. Look at me now, I'm not a pussy.
Fun fact: she actually gave me her blessing to create this book, she was reluctant of course but now she says things like "I'm worried about you" and "I'm proud of you" so thank you for always being by my side the entire time.
I remember writing this book, back in October/November writing at 3 am on a school night, that was an era that NO ONE talks about.
I've had several other achievements, for example my parents reading my book, and despite them seeing every word that their off spring typed they still have not gaven me any therapy lol
My mom excuses it saying "you were dropped on your head as a baby" and other meaningful words to really celebrate my work of art, otherwise known as Donald Trump x Joe Biden - this time I'm the bottom.
Other achievements such as being featured on Twitter.com with a review from a dear fan.
One of my favourite things about this book is you guys, seeing the amazing reading lists my book has been added to, names such as "I'm finna bustttttt😩" and "mom come pick me up I'm scared" it really shows the different sides of people's opinions on my book.
Well today I celebrate, as the first person to rock this family lineage, but also the first person in my family to have a book that has 5 thousand views.
I really couldn't have done it without you guys, thank you so much!