Im a dirty whore!

*Trumps pov*
I walk up onto my porch, I have to tell my husband that I've been messing around with some other people.
I'm a little scared but there's nothing I can't do when I'm wearing axe body spray! Just kidding we aren't sponsored but that would be cool if I could be sponsored in my fantasy's. I open the door to find my husband in his sexy pope robe standing there arms crossed, "Francis.." "Donald, you are a dirty whore I want you, your hemorrhoid, and your awful sense of giving a shit out of here!" I start to cry while Francis hands me my bags, "I'll send you the divorce papers soon..." I ball my eyes out, "Francis no! Babe I love you it was a mistake!" I plea "no, make yourself useful and leave just like you left office" well now I'm homeless, all because I'm a dirty whore.

-time skip- it's the next morning, I woke up in a bar bathroom, you'd think it smell like shit and while your right it also smells like drunk sadness from anyone aged 25-50
I decide I have to do something.. I run to the nearest subway and take the train back to Washington, I NEED another chance with sexy Joe Biden! I run into the White House trying not to be spotted, I run, run, and run until I reach Joes bedroom. His bed is freshly made, just like mine used to be... I hear footsteps "Donald...Trump...?" Says the president "Oh Joe Biden you're so handsome I'm sorry about last time please give me another chance!" Joe Biden smiles "of course baby" we finally kiss, the kiss wasn't good it felt like touching your prune finger with another prune finger from sitting in the bath for too long.
Joe Biden decides to pay for my hemorrhoid treatment, god I love the USA!