Obama to the rescue!

*obamas pov*
Hi, I'm Barack Obama and I have to talk to trump, fuck. Trumps husband called me asking where he was, I felt like I had to go find him so here I go... I get into my car, it's dark outside very late and I drive around. I head over to a local boba tea place, I pull out my flashlight and walk down the alley way, my wet shoes creak as I feel the rain splashing on my black hair, I start to hear a weird noise, I walk down more and find Donald Trump sucking Mike Pence off, "What the fuck?" I say as I see Trumps shocked face, he begs me to not tell Francis "Donald, what are you doing in Washington?" Donald confessed, "alright, I came here to seduce Joe Biden, I'm sorry for being a gross horn dog, I went to do him but I had a hemorrhoid and it popped right away." Barack was shocked but knew he had to do the right thing.

Obama: Francis can you call me?
Francis: Yes of course with the power of god I can open my mouth for you (no homo)

*incoming call from da pope"
"Hello?" Francis says,
Francis... I need to tell you something
"What is it?"
Francis I... I caught Donald cheating with Mike Pence, he also told me he went to go bang Joe Biden too
"No!" Francis says through tears
Francis hangs up the phone, I tell Donald it's time for him to go back home..

*trumps pov*
Barack Obama, the first black president of the United States just caught me giving Mike a bj, I don't know why I did that, I just needed some release but I know Obama is friends with Francis and will tell him...
I head into the train, I look in sadness when I see that old man looking at me again, I would give him a bj but I'm pretty sure Mike already gave me herpes so I'm going to sit this one out. I feel like a dirty slut the whole car ride, I sigh. "What am I gonna tell Francis?" I say out loud, the old man sat next to me and talked to me, he assured me what ever will happen will be all my fault, I suddenly feel comfortable, I'm ready to admit I'm a whore...