ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏʏs «ℝℚ»

[requested by fluffy-woo i hope i made this well!!! i didn't have much to go off of so i'm sorry if it's not long enough 😭😭]

. . . . .

jeno walked through the hallway on a normal monday morning, getting the same old fearful scares he usually gets. he sighs, hating the attention his muscles and facial expressions have gotten him.

if you couldn't already tell, people are scared of jeno- very scared, because he looks intimidating.

no one ever thought to look at his personality and realise that he's actually a really nice and caring person..

and it made him sad- no one ever comes to talk to him or even tried getting within three feet of him. he's not that scary!! have you seen jung jaehyun? literally so much scarier-

he makes it to first period, being one of the first student there.

he had tried to sit next to one of the other students, who's name was shin yuna if he was right, but she quickly scattered away from him and sat like three chairs away, next to a kid named jisung.

...he genuinely almost started crying-

it hurts him so much that people think he's so threatening, he's literally a soft puppy!!but people are so intimidated by his large muscles and numb facial expressions, they don't even try to learn about him.

"you think our classmates are gonna like us?" renjun asks as him and jaemin walk down the hallway, jaemin shrugs. "i mean if all else fails, we are extremely sExY and can manipulate any student-" he says while smirking mischievously, causing renjun to sigh and smack him, making him laugh loudly-

they make it to their first class of the day, and both sigh while looking at each other. they were both introverts, renjun being an introvert with social anxiety; but they knew that because they had each other ...this would be fine.

as soon as the class door opened and those two gorgeous boys walked into the classroom... jeno fell in love.

literally fell. in. love.

the boy with the black fluffy, straight hair had the sharpest jawline jeno had ever seen, other than his own. his adams apple was prominent and somehow sexy to jeno. his face was still somehow round and cute, and his eyes had a piercing gaze. jeno liked the way his sharp nose looked with the rest of his face, as well. his lips also UGH- jeno wanted to kiss them so bad. they were heart shaped, from what he could see, and were red and thick, extremely kissable. overall, he was very, EXTREMELY uniquely beautiful. his outfit was also adorable though- he had one a mint green hoodie that he drowned in and had the cutest sweater paws, with dark blue jeans. it was simple, but really cute.

the other boy, who was slightly shorter and had white hair with an undertone of purple, that was also slightly curled, looked.... so. freaking. cute. but also intriguing, mysterious, and a little intimidating, even though he's at least 7cm shorter than jeno- his face was round, with cute puffy cheeks complimenting his slightly narrow and lesser prominent jawline. he had a long nose bridge, but it was slim, also very attractive like the nose of the male beside him. his lips however, were  T H I C C- they were slightly pouty and definitely more kissable.. they were less heart shaped and more just, thick- his eyes were smaller, but literally held the galaxy in them. again, just from what jeno could see. they were mono-lids, but still just as beautiful as anyone with double eyelids.