ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏʏs ᴘᴛ2

jeno blushed- alot-

that nickname jaemin just called him- he can't handle this-

he's going to go into cardiac arrest like all the commenters did last chapter-

"u-uh i- we- you- i-" he couldn't even form any words right he was so shocked- jaemin smirked at his reaction, and renjun chuckled as he hugged jeno and said, "cuteeee~"

they had lost track of time, and by time they looked at the clock, it was 9PM--- "...i guess we'll have to go tomorrow- can you spend the night no no?" renjun mumbles, trying to preplan everything..

he and jaemin had gotten over the baby boy jaemin had called jeno, but jeno himself hadn't- he had been trying to wrap his mind around it, why did jaemin call him babyboy? why did renjun look like he enjoyed it? does this mean they like him back?

"u-uh yeah i can... i don't have any clothes though-" he mumbles, because. . . he didn't- he didn't know he'd be spending the night, because if so he would've brought clothes, obviously- jaemin smirks at him, "i have some you can wear"

"uh.... there are no shorts with this-?" jeno says, more like asks, as he looks at the singular hoodie jaemin has given him. jaemin shrugs, slyly replying, "i couldn't find any that would fit you" jeno gulps and slowly nods, going into the bathroom to change.

he came back, and renmin physically uwu'd- the tallest male looked so adorable in the hoodie, that was somehow oversized, and they just wanted to cuddle him forever

"you're alright with sharing the bed with us.. right?" renjun asks as he gets the bed ready, and jeno began to blush furiously at the thought of that, he didn't know if he could handle it- jaemin noticed his nervousness, and soon says, "you don't have to if you don't want to!!" jeno quickly shook his head, immediately denying, "n-no it's alright!!!"

and that's how they got here, jeno inbetween renmin -he's lying on his side, and jaemin is spooning him, while renjun is in front of him and holding onto his waist- "you're so cuteee~" renjun sings as he holds onto jenos face, whose a blushing mess currently.

they all fell asleep together; and of course, a classic cliche, they all had the best sleep they've ever gotten, together.

jeno woke up first, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he sees renjuns face extremely close to his- he blushed and quickly rolled over, only to see jaemin- awake- smiling at him-

"o-oh- g-good morning jaemin,,," he nervously speaks as his face turns red. jaemin smiles and moves closer to him, before he hugs the older male. "good morning nono" he whispers while cuddling jeno, causing the older male to get butterflies in his tummy

'why is he like this... i can't tell if he likes me or is just playing-' jeno thought to himself, getting obvious mixed signals from mister na-

jeno flinched and got very scared whenever he felt arms wrap around him from the back. renjun had woken up, and back hugged jeno as he whispered, "good morning baby.." jenos heart rate spiked at renjuns morning voice, it wasn't that deep, but it was still husky.

he also got terrified whenever renjuj kissed the back of his neck, it made him die inside.

why are they treating him like this?