ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs

step one
you must accept that i'm a little out my mind
step two
this is a waste if you can't walk me down the finish line
step three
give me passion, don't make fun of my fashion
step four
give me more, give me more
step five
you can't be scared to show me off and hold my hand
step six
if you can't put in work, i don't know what you think this f- is
step seven, this one goes to eleven
if you cheat, you will die

renjun had made a list of his requirements for his highschool love, whom he wished would soon appear.

being the most popular boy at school, of course the moment he posted on his snap story his requirements, chats started immediately popping up.. "me me me renjun oppa!!""how abt i dm you some things renjun ah ;)" "what about me renjun hyung?"

and all of these people seemed lovely, except... renjun had his eyes out for one boy in particular.

Lee Jeno
| did you seriously just make a list of your ideal boyfriend traits?

he didn't know why, but the fact that a boy wasn't begging for his n*des or to date him, made him .... really happy-

Me
| yeah? why, you auditioning?

seeing jenos bitmoji immediately begin to type made his heart do backflips.

Lee Jeno
| pfft no way, why would i try to date the most popular boy everyone is already grabbing at?

Me
| you never know,,,, if you got me to like you, you COULD date me..

Lee Jeno
| did that same most popular boy just flirt with the most quiet bookworm of all time???

Me

| ....maybe 🤫😶
read

jeno had read the message almost 5 minutes ago... and it was worrying renjun- did he tell everyone about renjuns 'flirting' -??

but he calmed down whenever jeno came back and started typing.

Lee Jeno
| **** park, saturday at 5pm
| don't be late

renjuns face flushed red as he read over the message dozen of times,,

is this.. a date?

"jeno! did you seriously ask huang renjun on a date last night??" jeno's bestfriend, jaemin, asked as he ran up to the tall puppy. jeno looked over, shrugging as he went back to grabbing books from his locker.

a smile crept onto jaemins lips as he yelled, "you did!!!" jenos face started to blush, but tried not to show it- jaemin smiled even further and poked jenos side repeatedly as he asked, "how did you get him to say yes???"