Chapter 25 - Friendly Suspicion

There is something so calming about laying completely bare, curled up in a nest made by the man you love. All the while he is curled around you, purring and proud of himself. There is joy in that moment. You don't deal with the odd feeling of thick seed flowing from your aching lady parts, or have to worry about the consequences of that at the moment. It's just warmth and love you feel for each other, and the realization that his recent change in actions and temperament all lead up to this.

Pressing a kiss to his maw, you let out a gentle laugh that floats from you so gently he feels his heart jump in his chest. "You could have just asked, or, would that have been just too difficult?" A rumble comes from his chest and you don't know if it's a growl or his own gentle laugh. But you could place your bet on growling. "Quiet, or I'll breed you again." You nuzzle your face against what could be considered his cheek.

"I think I'd quite like that."

-

You woke in the library, purring coming from the chest under your ear. You look up at the love of your life, he was awake but his eyes were closed. His purrs were like a symphony of protection and possessiveness, he had done exactly what he had wanted to for a very long time. And you were still here, you were his and now you would bear what will belong to both of you. Your body will hold the proof of it long after it is over, and you will still be here.

The calm of morning, and the almost hypnotic way his purring sounded made you disregard the dull ache from your... still stuffed personal area. He was still inside of you to prevent his seed from flowing out. You suck in a deep breath as you sit up, voice coming out soft and rough from all the yelling you had done. "Vergil..." Immediately, his eyes open. Sitting up, he holds you to his chest. "My love, you're finally awake-"

You let out a gentle groan, rubbing your eyes. "I'm tired, can we go back to the bedroom?" His claws gently brush any hair from your face, the back of them gently brushing down your cheek. "Of course my love." You lay back down in the nest, groaning softly as he pulls himself from you. You doze off as he redresses himself. You had no hope for putting the dress you wore the day before on, for your love had taken to shredding it during your first 'round' of love making.

Gently, he lifts you from the nest of blankets. Cocooning your sore body in a blanket and carrying you out and into the ice cold halls, as much as you appreciate the gesture, you don't bother to stay awake. You were too tired to bother staying awake. Greeted by the soft memories of your childhood as dreams playing on your eyelids.

You bundled up and laid against your father, your older sister slumping over and against your back. She lets out a gentle snore, and you hold back your giggle, getting a gentle 'shh' Your father running his hand over your hair. "Quite now little one, everyone else is asleep. As you should be." the weight of your sister was relieved from your back as your older brother lifted her from the floor.

All of your other siblings had already fallen asleep and had been taken back to their bed. So now, it was just you and daddy. You tried to snuggle closer and into the overwhelming scent of peppermint that clung to his clothes in the recent months. "Now you only don't sleep unless you've been thinking a whole lot. What's on your mind, little one?" You let out a sigh, looking up at the man beside you.

"What happens to me once I'm an adult? Daddy, do I have to leave you?" a warm smile spreads across your features. "Well, my love, if you want to, you can leave once you're old enough. But that can only be your choice, but after all, as the youngest you will inherit the bakery." you play with the seam of his shirt, rolling the fabric between the pads of your fingers. "So that means I can stay and learn from you... But what happens to me after you die?" His chest jumps with a loud bark-like laugh.

"You'll have this place for yourself and your partner, hopefully your children too." You bury your face into his stomach, letting out a muffled... "Daddy, I don't want you to die. I want you to stay around forever." His hands rub into your back to sooth your sadness and fear. Letting out a nervous laugh to break the aura your questions had created. "I know baby, but life doesn't last forever. Luckily for you though, I'm not going anywhere for a very long time."

You yawn into his shirt, signaling your older brother. Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you look back. And there he is with arms outstretched. "Bedtime, littlest one." you crawl into his arms, letting him pick you up with your arms around his neck. Your father gets up too. "Ni-night Daddy." He places a kiss to your cheek. "Goodnight, little love."

As your brother walks away father puts out the fire in the clay oven. You yawn into your brother's neck, and he pats your back gently. Walking into your bedroom that you shared with some of your other siblings. They were curled into each other in their beds, dreaming the night away. Looking around, you realize some of your other siblings had been put in your spot. You let out a little whine and he sighs. "Alright tiny, you can sleep with me."

You sit up in bed, looking around the barely lit room. The light was a rosey warm color with the... sunset? You had slept the entire day. You watch the sky for a bit, watching the sun... rise? Oh. You had been asleep for a while then.

You lay back, pressing yourself to the back of the man you love. Feeling his back swell with his breath and watching the room grow lighter and lighter. And when he woke, you were awake waiting for him. The rest of the day went on as it usually would, except for the way your legs and 'parts' aches.

As you round the corner to meet your love in the den, you are blocked by a particularly joyful woman. "So." "So?" Her shoulders slump with a sigh. "Did you make my god children?" your face turns hot and you step back. "That's none of your business, my friend." She crosses her arms, pouting a bit. "Well, it's not like we already don't know. You know, you're quite the vocalist." You felt yourself grow warmer, batting at her crossed arm playfully, but she keeps talking. "Judging by the fact you're not the size of a melon now, you two have been pretty safe."

She begins to bat at you too, a small but playful catfight breaking out. "Even if we hadn't been, we won't know for months." You squeal out and you trip backwards, bursting into laughter yourself. She kneels by you and you sit up, puffing out your lips in a pout. "Not true, I learned how to by helping people on the streets. I can tell after just six weeks."

"Oh, that's so?" She nods, looking like a kid trying to show off. "Well then, friend, I'll see you in six weeks then." Her eyes blow wide, cheeks dusting with a light pink. As you get up and walk off, she chases after you. "Does that mean...?" "Lord, Suzie, I don't know!" you say with a laugh. Eventually she says goodbye, after all, she isn't allowed in this wing... despite you saying you won't let him do anything to her.

You shake your head, pushing your way into the den, the fire hadn't yet been lit. Only a few candles to allow visibility of the full room. You swing around the large chair and hop onto the lap of the man you love. "Good evening sir." He scoffs, mumbling. "Funny..." Obviously not humored, but happy to see you nonetheless. You settle in against him, your head resting on his chest, beginning to read the book he had in hand.

He'd been more on the quiet side today, but an aura of pride surrounded him. Ons of his hands resting on your waist, as it had become its permanent spot. "How have you been today, my love?" He glances down at you, before returning to his book. "Well." "You seem very proud of yourself." He closes the book, giving you his full attention. "That I am."

You lean back and into the armrest. "You never struck me as one to boast about sex." He lets out a poorly humored chortle. "You know that's not why-" the book was abandoned on your lap, his hand coming to your jaw, finger hooking under and lifting so you look at him straight on. "-Brat." You let out a chortle of your own. "You could have discussed it with me before instead of making it up in your head then springing it on me." You say, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his maw. "But, I'm happy nonetheless."