REWRITE PART.1

I'm currently having a shoot of my new movie 'Love forever'. As a most popular movie star it isn't difficult for me, so it's going smoothly. The movie started with campus love. A poor, hard working boy and A rich, arrogant young miss. The boy was from poor family who worked hard to get in the most famous high school in the City.

After getting into his desired high school, He attracted the attention of many, with his handsome looks, That include the young miss. After finding out he was from poor family, She offered him to be her, boyfriend. But the boy rejected her offered, he didn't wanted to be someone's boy toy.

That hurt the young miss ego, no-one has ever rejected her. What she wants she will get. She started making trouble for the boy. They kept provoking each other thorough out the whole year.

Until one day the girl almost got raped and was saved by the boy. After that they got closer and closer. Finally, girl confessed to him about her feelings, on the last day of the school and he accepted it. They started dating.

But that wasn't the end of their story. Here comes the 'villain', female leads father.  The news reached the father about his daughter, dating a boy from poor family. He separated them by sending his daughter to study abroad and behind her back making trouble for the boy's family.

Because of that he had to drop out of college, and started working. It wasn't easy because the girl's  father wouldn't let him be. He did odd jobs. After 5 years of hard work he was able to open his own company. He worked hard for more 10 years, and made his company more powerful than the female lead's father.

And when the female lead came back, male lead disguise himself as a poor boy working in a small company and came in front of her. And told her whatever her father done to him and his family, he asked her to came with him to live togather. It was to see if she truly love him or not, she will accept the poor him or not, will she came with him after finding out that he is poor or not.

But the thing he did not know was that, after going abroad, she has been always waiting to came back to him. She has changed after dating him. She has even worked abroad to try to live a life without luxury to make sure that she can live with him. So absolutely, she wouldn't reject him. Male lead told her everything on the day of their marriage. They lived happy after that.

And about her father, he was busy taking care of his company to interpret their marriage. Even afterwords  he couldn't do anything about it because he was in jail.

---------

Now, I should introduce myself. The name is 'star Light' yeah ,yeah I know, it's girl's name. My parents wanted a daughter so they thought they will name her ,star light, . But when I was born, they kind of got disappointed. But still they give me the same name just for their heart content. Now I'm 25 years old.

And a year after giving birth to me, they started preparing for a daughter. And a year later my sister came. It's not that they didn't love me, but not as much as my sister.  I didn't hate my sister, I was just a little jealous.

That's why I made every effort to go beyond her.  In studies, in household chores, even in acting. she's a actress but not as popular as me.( up their 👆 Star's picture) anyways we are not in that good of a sibling relationship but we are not bad either. And thanks to her I become best.

I have always been a number one in everything. My sister, Stella, is 2 years younger than me, now she's 23. Even if i don't love her that much, I wouldn't leave her alone if she ever need my help.

Back to the present. Shooting is almost done so everyone is preparing to leave except the workers . Indeed.... I'm done. Today was the last day of the shooting, after today I am going to have a break. Everyone is saying their goodbyes and leaving. I did the same.