REWRITE PART.3

( STAR'S new looks. 👆)

The pain came without warning, he was not prepared for it. Star was Drenched in cold sweat and was panting for breath. As the pain subsided, Star said to Kaya, "you could have warned me at least." He found from the originals memories that he lives alone, he doesn't need to talk in his mind for now.

[I am Sorry about that. You have been calm all this time, for a while i got a feeling that you know everything. That is why, i forgot to tell you.] she sounded apologetic, so Star did not press this matter.

"it's fine. Just make sure there's no next time." He sit leaning on the headboard, to rest for a little while before getting ready. [I will. Shall I send you your mission now?] "Ah, yes."

[Your main missions, as we've talked about before, is to be a 'matchmaker for the male lead'. But there is a condition, you can't match him with someone who hates him or is after his life, you just have to make sure that whoever you match him with is in love with him. It is fine, so long as they doesn't have any evil thoughts towards the male lead. You will get 5000 after completing this mission.

And because the original owner of the body was happy with his life and did not have any regrets, the second mission does not involve him.

This world's side mission is what the world want you to do, you have to let everyone see the 'Female lead's true face'. After completing this mission you will get 3000 points.

That is all for now. But there can be hidden missions, if you trigger them.]

"I understand. I have ready about it before." Getting up from bed, Star went to the first door that lead to the bathroom, that he found from the memories of the original.

Standing in front of the mirror, he looked at his new body. Red soft and shiny hair, sparkling green eyes, thin lips, proud nose, soft and white skin. {ROSE:- I am not good at describing looks.}

This body wasn't inferior to his real body. He was handsome. He thought of something and asked Kaya "Kaya, will i be leaving this world directly or can i stay here after completing my mission?" while talking he took the toothbrush, and started to brush his teeth.

[if you completed your mission, than you can choose to stay. But if you failed, you can only leave immediately, without given the choice.]

He felt a little happy after hearing that, and thought 'I will do my best to complete the mission, then choose to stay. With this body and looks, i can find a man to marry, like the original. My biggest dream is to have a male partner, adopt some kids. Live a happy life with them.'

After rinsing his mouth, Star started taking off his pyjamas. While asking "okay. What time is it right now?" He has to go to the university at 9:00, there was no clock in the bathroom, and he was too lazy to go back to the bedroom, so Star directly asked Kaya.

[it is 7:30 in this world.] he moved to the shower to get ready. "hmm i have enough time to have breakfast."

[oh, i almost forgot. Because this is your first mission, you will be given free 2000 points. Please use them wisely.] Kaya said. Star got speechless, 'do I look like someone who doesn't take things seriously?' [ah? Oh, you don't. Saying this, is just an old habit.]

"It's okay. Can I see the system store?"
Star said sounding a little excited. [Yes of course, host. You just need to say 'Store' in your mind, like you did with the plot.]

Star did what Kaya said, and again there was a holographic screen in front of him.