REWRITE PART.2

Third  person's   P.O.V

The next time star woke up, it was already two days since he got in to an accident. It seemed that, even though he was saved by the system, his soul was still too tired to keep awake. He was forced in a slumber by his soul, for much needed rest.

He was awakened by the system, as she promised before. Star was sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes. While the system was just standing on his bed's side, just starring at him, with her calm eyes. 'I guess it wasn't a dream after all.' Star thought.

[Should I send you to your first mission?] She asked with her same calm voice. At that, star looked at her and asked her " before that i still have some questions that i need answers about." [Alright, go ahead.] Star sit straight and looked at her with some seriousness. "So my first question is. what exactly is my mission?"

[You just have to get the female lead and male lead away from each other. You have to make sure that the male lead never fell in love with the female lead. You have to find someone else for the male lead, for him to fell in love with. Anyone's fine, until it isn't the female lead. That would be your main mission. And for the side missions, they won't always be same, either they could be the wishes of the body you will be getting, or what the world wants you to do. So i can't be sure. ]

now star was a little confused after hearing his main mission. "You mean I have to be a matchmaker for male lead?" At that the system softly 'hmm'ed as an answer. "But still, why do I have to separate them? Isn't each and every story ends with male and female lead felling in love and live with each other happily. That's why it's called a happy ending?"

[It is. But you will find out when you will get in your first world. And also, whoever the male lead fell in love with, is the female lead of that world. So even the world itself won't go against you, as long as the male lead love's the person you matchmake him with. And your work will be much smoother.

And also if you can't get the male lead to not like the female lead and fell in love with someone else, your mission will be counted as a failure, even if you completed the side missions. And if you wasn't able to compete the side missions, but you successfully completed the main mission, only the points of the side missions will not be given to you. And if you completed all of them you will be given extra points.]

"It shows that the male lead is the most important, for the world. Ok. So my second question is. Will you be there no matter what? " hearing that she smiled a little and said [of course. I need to be there for every time so i can make sure you can do your work smoothly.]

Star sighed a little; atlest he wasn't alone in this. At took star two days sleep to believe that, this everything wasn't a dream. "And here cames my last question. What's your name? "Star asked kind of embarrassed that, it took him so long to ask such a thing.

Her smile got a little wide at that [ah, i should have introduced myself sooner. My apology. My name is Kaya. System number 0015{male leads matchmaker}. It's my system world name, my work is to matchmake the male lead.] Star heard her introduce herself.

He got down the bed and stood infront of her. Star stretched his hand out and introduced himself too."nice to meet you. My name is Star light Whitfield. An actor in my world. Please take care of me in this journey." They smiled at each other and Kaya took his hand.

[Nice meeting you too. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised you didn't freak out like my other hosts. And calmly accepted this all, without making a fuse. I like your personality. I'm looking forward to working with you .] They took their hands back and star said. "So let's begin. I'm ready for my first mission. " Kaya smiled at that.