👑𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭👑

(Book is set in season 1. All characters are 15 in this.)

Kalianna's POV.

As soon as my parents and I stepped out of our private jet onto our red carpet, a huge crowd of paparazzi swarmed us, snapping pictures and shouting out questions

I sighed and rolled my eyes under my shades. This always happens when I arrive in another state. I try to keep my visits private as I can, but somehow the media always seems to find out.

'How annoying.'

"Ms. De-Sinclair, are you and your family taking a vacation in Paris? If so, how long?" A reporter questioned, holding out her microphone towards me.

I adjusted my handbag so it was on my shoulder instead of in my hand. "We're actually staying here permanently. We just moved."

"So we'll be seeing a lot more of you then?" A next reporter asked.

"What do you think?" I asked sassily.

"Ms. De-Sinclair, who are you planning to do a collab with next?!" Another reporter shouted from the crowd.

"I don't know, maybe Addison Rae," I replied in a bored tone; before I began strutting away towards my chauffeuse Madeline, who was patiently waiting for my family and me.

"Ms. De-Sinclair! Did-"

"Mrs. De-Sinclair!"

"MR. DE-SINCLAIR!"

I sighed irritably, the flashes from the cameras and questions made me slightly annoyed. "Load our luggage quickly off the plane please," I told Madeline.

"Of course Ms. De-Sinclair." Madeline opened the door to my Black Rolls Royce, allowing me and my family to enter it before she closed the door.

" Madeline opened the door to my Black Rolls Royce, allowing me and my family to enter it before she closed the door

"Whew, finally! It was too crowded out there." My father, Darius, sighed while he sunk deeper into the comfortable seat.

"I'm just glad there are snacks in here." My mother, Victoria, licked her lips, plucking a bag of chips from the snack bar.